What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...and today, the day after hitting 50K, is also the one-year anniversary of me getting her. I'm going to steal one of the roses I gave my mom for Mother's Day and put it on the hood. :love62:

(No, not really. I kind of want to, though.) ;)

jbp-ohio

Reaction score
Tried to replace the rear calipers, but could not get the hoses to seal on either one. Think I will have to replace the bolts and brake lines too........

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I finished packing for a road trip, shop-vacced every square inch of the jeep, and got everything in. I'm going to be gone for ten days and still plenty of room in the jeep for my girlfriend to lounge and sleep during the 9 hour drive

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from space by the force of gravity.

Last edited:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
That's what mine's going to look like when I head out to Portland in a few weeks.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a new wiper blade on the rear, think my Muffler is going out its been progressively getting more throatier in noise when cold, driving through traffic going to work quiets it down, but the drive home its a touch bothersome since I have zero stop and go traffic.

jbp-ohio

Reaction score
Got new banjo bolts and crush washers. Wire brushed everything and we have brakes again! Installed E brake lever and got center console in. All done......... until the next time

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the nutserts & bolts for my skids and the new cam bolts & nuts for my rust-free 'new' front lower control arms.

Already have new bushings and Moog lower ball joints here.

Need to get the arms out of the box, clean 'em up if needed and blow some paint on them, then press out the old bushings & press in the new so they're all ready when I have good weather and time.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My new Max Coupler arrived this afternoon so I had to put it on! What a huge difference! The trailer pulls so much quieter and feels so much more solid back there! I love it! Not cheap!!! But totally worth it!

You must be registered for see images attach

:big_banana_Dance:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score

06_liberty

Reaction score
Found out that I need to buy a new compressor kit and condenser for mine. Found out that my friends dad owns a shop and said he would let me bring my own parts in, saving me about $800...I only have one question, In front of the condenser, there is a what looks like a smaller condenser. Is it another condenser or what exactly is it?