What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the Libby and my trailer out to the desert for an over-nighter...just a quick and dirty trip, but it was fun..
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my own little galaxy...

Last edited:

yewtree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fitted a new roof box ready for holiday next weekend & finished off wiring in aux socket for caravan

You must be registered for see images attach

phil

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put some new Driven "Black Out'' vent sticks on the foot well vents and a gel can under the driver seat to kill that aged car smell as I call it. The smell that is too much like a box of Crayons.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Drove it.

For the first time in many weeks. Donor transmission and transfer case are in. Transmission isn't behaving "right" yet, but I'm hoping it's the relearn process... time will tell.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a little video of diagnosing a bad pulley. My first video so take it easy on me haha

If you're very careful with a teeny tiny screwdriver, you can pop off the bearing seals and repack the bearing. That will make your trail backup a bit more reliable. I've done this with idlers that still had good bearings, but were in need of some greasing.

yewtree

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had this problem on mine the same pulley, all i done was take the pulley off, knocked the old bearing out and just replaced the bearing total cost was £3.50p compaired to £48 for replacement pulley
phil

So then, penny wise is not always pound foolish! lol

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be placing an order with JBA tonight for some goodies to make my Jeep sit just a little higher :icon_biggrin:, also picking up a good used set of the Gen 4.5 arms to accomidate the added hight! Been waiting to find a used set of arms for a while and luckily will have them soon! :Hump:

Latest posts

Members online