What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new rear upper control arm and reinstalled the recently blasted and powdercoated trailer hitch.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the Jeep's ****** to and from mom's house in the back of my Astro, but not because of Mother's Day. We celebrated my dad's 80th birthday Saturday.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stripped then blasted my corroded as hell limited alloy spare rim, and painted it a factory silver chrysler color. clearing it tomorrow, mounting tire, putting it on.

will do the rest this weekend.

also got it detailed.

Adrian006

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Back when I was changing my diff fluid 2 ducks waddled under my Jeep, then the female took a little nap.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally bought my KJ some street tires to save the MT/R K's for offroad trips.Got a set of 315/75R16 Firestone Destination MT's,killer deal at $171 each( lifetime mounted,balanced,road hazard).Now just waiting on the rims to arrive,should be deleivered by the end of the month.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally bought my KJ some street tires to save the MT/R K's for offroad trips.Got a set of 315/75R16 Firestone Destination MT's,killer deal at $171 each( lifetime mounted,balanced,road hazard).Now just waiting on the rims to arrive,should be deleivered by the end of the month.

171 bucks - WHAAAT????!!!!

That IS a great deal. What rims?

Bob

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Most people wouldn't consider those as "street" tires:rofl:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
171 bucks - WHAAAT????!!!!

That IS a great deal. What rims?

Bob
Yeah one advantage of working for Bridgestone/Firestone,as for the rims they will be the exact same ones I have now just 16".If Bridgstone had a MT tire in that size I would have gotten even a better deal.

Most people wouldn't consider those as "street" tires:rofl:
Yeah not going to be running a AT tire.

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my Ironman springs and JBA spacer plates and I have one thing to tell everyone. Marlin is indeed a very good man, as I called late not thinking about the time difference and he answered on the second ring and helped me with my order. It is getting to be very uncommon to have service of that level at any business. Looking forward to getting everything together and installed. If a company has service like this you most likely have no worries about the product or the customer service.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Oil change - check.
Grease ball joints - check.
Topped off some fluids - check.
Washed it - check.

Can't really drive it till Aaron comes home from his rally with the van and almost all the tools... so I can do the brake job next. :disgust:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change - check.
Grease ball joints - check.
Topped off some fluids - check.
Washed it - check.

Can't really drive it till Aaron comes home from his rally with the van and almost all the tools... so I can do the brake job next. :disgust:

Heehee - Aaron's carrying the tools around? My tools are all in a big toolbox in the dining room :emotions33:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Heehee - Aaron's carrying the tools around? My tools are all in a big toolbox in the dining room :emotions33:

He specifically has the brake bleeding stuff with him. I have enough of my own tools to do the rest of it, and can't see going out and getting another set of something we already have. Fortunately, I don't have to go too far this week/weekend... I've been using his green van in the meantime. :emotions34:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He specifically has the brake bleeding stuff with him. I have enough of my own tools to do the rest of it, and can't see going out and getting another set of something we already have. Fortunately, I don't have to go too far this week/weekend... I've been using his green van in the meantime. :emotions34:

Ahhh….don't know why he has the brake bleeding equipment in Grumpy, but ok. How's Green running?

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed a 12" crack in the windshield while washing her... scheduled a appointment for new glass on Monday. I had a small nick at the base of the windshield and the 80 degree weather and sun must have split it.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Green is fine. I guess he's having an issue with coolant loss in Grumpy on the rally right now. It's not overheating, but they need to continually top off the coolant. He's sort of searching junkyards on his route for a replacement. That's the last I've heard. They're in Alabama somewhere now.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, ugh. Has he done the LIM gasket on Grumpy yet or is this a head/head gasket issue?

What a pain...