What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new Thrush Turbo Muffler, sounds great has a nice low rumble and was easy to install. I got rid of the tail pipe and just dumped new one before rear axle with a small down pipe. $35 well spent :icon_cool:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went over to visit the BIL and FIL today. Turns out the BIL just got an '03 Limited from their cousin cheap (navy blue).

Came home to find this on my back step
You must be registered for see images attach

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went over to visit the BIL and FIL today. Turns out the BIL just got an '03 Limited from their cousin cheap (navy blue).

Came home to find this on my back step

Which brand hitch is that?

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the new hitch and wiring harness.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Oh, also installed the LED reverse bulbs while I had the housings out. Can't wait to try them out.

Austerity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new Thrush Turbo Muffler, sounds great has a nice low rumble and was easy to install. I got rid of the tail pipe and just dumped new one before rear axle with a small down pipe. $35 well spent :icon_cool:

I've had a turbo and a welded. The welded stayed and the turbo was given away. I even tried a glass pack. The thrush welded sounds the best by far. FYI

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded mine in :(.
Got a 2013 Ram 1500 truck Saturday night. Needed more room for camping and larger for trailer towing. Will probably get another jeep down the road and build a trail rig that doesn't need to be a daily driver.

I may be selling 2 brand new tow hooks I took off with hardware and will ship these.
Also have a 2" hitch and brand new OEM Jeep fuel tank skid to sell but only local probably ( Atlanta area)
Gonna miss the Liberty....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded mine in :(.
Got a 2013 Ram 1500 truck Saturday night. Needed more room for camping and larger for trailer towing. Will probably get another jeep down the road and build a trail rig that doesn't need to be a daily driver.

I may be selling 2 brand new tow hooks I took off with hardware and will ship these.
Also have a 2" hitch and brand new OEM Jeep fuel tank skid to sell but only local probably ( Atlanta area)
Gonna miss the Liberty....

:icon_cry:

Bob

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plati-dipped my wheels and it turned out pretty good we'll see how it holds up.

Last edited:

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my super skink sliders will be here today....then my polisher will be here thursday...i are happy. on a side note for those of you who have painted bare metal sliders im just curious, did you acid wash them firt or just alcohol wipe down then straight to paint?

Members online

No members online now.