What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hooked up the trailer and hauled two loads of mulch for the wife.
guessing bulk mulch?
around here at least, bulk is the same price as bagged unless you're getting whole dump truck loads, and it's not as easy to move/work with for 1 or 2 people.

You must be registered for see images attach

TorrentIV

A Leaf on the Wind
Reaction score
guessing bulk mulch?
around here at least, bulk is the same price as bagged unless you're getting whole dump truck loads, and it's not as easy to move/work with for 1 or 2 people.

Holy tree chunks, do you guys own a park? Did my beds around the house and it only took 20 bags, max.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Hooked up the trailer and hauled two loads of mulch for the wife.
That sounds like a good trade! ;)

Holy tree chunks, do you guys own a park? Did my beds around the house and it only took 20 bags, max.
I've got 50 bags down down and still need a few more. Now that I finally am getting the yard tamed (3/4 acre) I am finding more and more places to put in flowerbeds.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guessing bulk mulch?

Yep, bulk mulch on the first trip. Second trip was to wal mart and got 16 bags for $1.00 each on clearance. Most had rips or holes in them.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
note: I won't ever do it again like that on THAT trailer. ******* home depot shirt lied to me when he told me the weight, and left me nearly stranded when they dropped it on the trailer and I was like "that can't be 1000#" and refused to take it back off. next time I'll bring the all steel car trailer. :D

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that? my FOB broke and i need a new shell replacement

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plastic-4B...For-Jeep-Dodge-Chrysler-Plymouth/143068090441

Be cautioned, after I bought, they mailed me to say:

We are sorry to tell you that the supplier gave us the wrong batch for this product . And the arrival date of new batch is uncertain. Would you mind changing into other colors(pink,light blue,yellow,green).

I went with green. And the extra $1.80 for faster shipping.

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
note: I won't ever do it again like that on THAT trailer. ******* home depot shirt lied to me when he told me the weight, and left me nearly stranded when they dropped it on the trailer and I was like "that can't be 1000#" and refused to take it back off. next time I'll bring the all steel car trailer. :D

I would guess a pallet of anything would be close to a ton

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed it. Next week it's getting new bushings for the upper a arms, new lower a arms and a new boomerang. The alignment will be done the following day.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking around under the hood of the 02 and found the EVAP test port was loose. I tightened it about one turn. The CEL has been on for a few years due to P0442 code (Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected). I hope this was the reason why.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated the maps, took about an hour and a half to do. So occupied myself for most of the time giving it a wash and wax on the outside. Nice and shiny now with new maps.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to take a trip to allentown soon; there's a green 06 stick out there for cheap that I might want to get at least for parts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.