Finished the OME install. I replaced the left outer tie rod end as well, which was a pain, had to cut a relief slot in it with the pneumatic cut off wheel... the tie rod was bad for a while now, which I knew... but man by the time I got to it, it was REALLY BAD. Like, I think it would break and leave me stranded or cause an accident bad. Then I take it for the alignment, because it's clearly off (mostly from the tie rod install, not the lift), but they can't do it as the right outer tie rod is too loose... I hadn't disconnected that one for the lift. Dangit. OK, so in the meantime, I think I can tweak the left tie rod adjustment to get it closer to where it should be (was) for now, do the right outer tie rod on Fri evening or early Sat morning.. drop it off at the alignment shop on my way to my kids birthday party, then pick it up later if no issues. Ugh.. if it's not one thing it's another. Oh, and I'm hoping it's from the one loose tie rod (and one tight, new one) and the off-alignment, but the steering is real squirrely.. The lift is nice, OME/Bilstein with Monroe load levelers out back.. not the smoothest thing out there, and it rides a bit rougher than I expected, but my tires may also be contributing to that. Up 3" in front, 3.5" in rear. Was roughly 18.0" all the way around, about 17.75" front left- before.