What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank god, it was just rain here. Phew....I'm REALLY tired of snow.

And I love snow.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Supposed to get 6-10" tonight....hoping it's true. :D I didn't move here from Florida to not have snow.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
(Yesterday)

Turned over 90,000 in almost exactly the same place that I was when I took a picture of 77,777 miles summer before last.

Snow last night. Didn't amount to anything, but just the fact that it happened at all was gloom-inducing.

Freezing cold (literally) here now.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to add a wire harness to my Jeep to tow.
Reading the FAQ I believe 42475 is the part number for flat 4 set up.
But where is the access panel ? Any one have a picture of where to find this so I can install it ? I feel like I have to remove a lot of panels to get access. Unless I’m missing something ?

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered all of my maintenance parts and fluids i needed as well as the jba uca just to be on the safe side for when i get to install the lift.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to add a wire harness to my Jeep to tow.
Reading the FAQ I believe 42475 is the part number for flat 4 set up.
But where is the access panel ? Any one have a picture of where to find this so I can install it ? I feel like I have to remove a lot of panels to get access. Unless I’m missing something ?

http://site.justforjeeps.com/guide/82207248.pdf

I didn't take any pics when I did mine 'cause I did it at night, but it's not that hard. And I only had 1½ hand then ;)

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the front window regulator. I might have to have another crack at it. It's working, just not as smooth as I'd like. The window goes up and down, just verrry slowly. At least it doesn't squeal and shudder anymore.

nogoldformarfa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell I passed 235000 a couple of months ago, original engine and transmission, transmission is starting to slip a bit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WOW that might be the highest mileage on a liberty I have seen. What all did you replace if anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk