What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Left for work. Merged to the passing lane. Found out the jeep chimes at you when you leave your blinker on.... ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Vnba3kA.jpg
    Vnba3kA.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 0

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I see elephants all the time at Walmart, or creatures that weigh as much. When they're in the cross walk lumbering along doing the baby elephant walk, I almost run out of gas going around them

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wrapped up an oil change on the KL. 3rd one I've done, I think the dealer did 1 before I got it. Cleanest oil change ever. Love those cartridge filters.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The infinity kapas I used to replace all the speakers finally broke in. The lows are deep once again.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see elephants all the time at Walmart, or creatures that weigh as much. When they're in the cross walk lumbering along doing the baby elephant walk, I almost run out of gas going around them

Your WalMart elephants are walking?!?!? The ones here are usually sitting/overlapping those motorized scooters.

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Jeep has been driving a bit sluggish lately, like its lacking in power. I replaced the coils today and it has made a difference. I think one or more of the coils were faulty and thus it wasnt firing on all cylinders. It wasnt misfiring though, so i might be wrong.
Anyway, the old ones look like the same ones from factory so it might be the first time theyve been changed. It does feel more powerful now.
Also cleaned up the throttle body while i was at it.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced rear brake pads and rotors yesterday. Right rear had been grinding for a good while, but it turned out that the left rear was more difficult to disassemble. Inboard pads on both sides were froze/seized to the caliper bracket.

Both rear caliper pistons had chips out of the inner section, thought about buying new calipers, but they weren't leaking and still retained the new pads fine. So I left them.

Brakes properly now!

Next up: Oil change/tire rotation and spark plug replacement. Also need to expedite my trans pan replacement, as it's rusting badly and I've got trans fluid leaking from it now.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Your WalMart elephants are walking?!?!? The ones here are usually sitting/overlapping those motorized scooters.

Once they get in the store they get on those and begin the Walmart 500:happy175:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's :favorites68: snowing here again!
Plowable event too.
Jeep's not set up.
Finishing my morning constitutional and breakfast, then getting out to get put back together to move snow, again, still.
Rumor has it another storm is about a week out as well.
I know I'll love the money once it's all in, but this is getting silly.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
You win "Snowman of the year" Sota. Nothing but breakup here. Less and less snow every day.

Staring at my Jeep and all of my unfinished projects. SO much to do! Still trying to get the tool genie back in the boxes.