What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Fall rain storm for Sun/Mon..
60155[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

I guess I have not cleaned the blades in a while eh? ..
60157[/ATTACH]"]

Crawled under tonight lookin for leaks...
PML trans pan ok...
60159[/ATTACH]"]

Would like to get Jeep on lift & spray all the boots with silicone spray soon..
60161[/ATTACH]"]

So far so good..
60163[/ATTACH]"]

60165[/ATTACH]"]

60167[/ATTACH]"]

Need to get some more grease in there..
60169[/ATTACH]"]

Going to clean the output to make sure no cracks..
60171[/ATTACH]"]

Tri-link joint looks ok too..
60173[/ATTACH]"]

Would like to get driveshaft cleaned up with new u-joints in the & balance checked in the spring.
Anyone know which shifter cable this is... on the passenger side?
60175[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• 3fHbB9f.jpg
    3fHbB9f.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 0
  • pFHntdt.jpg
    pFHntdt.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Tj66We4.jpg
    Tj66We4.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • TLD3mxD.jpg
    TLD3mxD.jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFIgm54.jpg
    JFIgm54.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 0
  • pH29b0D.jpg
    pH29b0D.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Bu1ESiN.jpg
    Bu1ESiN.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PkpDznj.jpg
    PkpDznj.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 0
  • LsS28CR.jpg
    LsS28CR.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ba3QvGV.jpg
    Ba3QvGV.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 0
  • rq7Inmn.jpg
    rq7Inmn.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 0

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wheel backspacing probably helps with that look :gr_grin:
The only answer to your question is once lifted, Big Red just likes to tower over the poor, sagged ones.

I appreciate it Dave!

Trimming the front bumper is like the icing on the cake for the more lifted look IMO

Trimming my front bumper definitely gave me a grin the day I did it.:sawzall:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil & filter. Definitely the limit of what I can do with a less-than-useful right arm, but I'm getting there.

A little overdue because of said arm, but not chunky oil overdue.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's progress at least. Any timetable for expected full recovery?

No. My pysical terrorist, at the beginning, said: "you know you're going to come here for many months, right?"

There are only two areas for me to really work *******.
1) full extension. I have 5-7° to go, but I'm told those are the worst to get.

2) put your arm up in a turn signal pose, 90° and 90°. I can't....yet. I can get the first 90° (Elbow 90° to shoulder) but I'm not even at 80° for the second (wrist 90° to shoulder). He said that's also the worst ROM to get back after a break so severe and such invasive surgery. My frozen shoulder is as much the problem as my elbow here. And then they want more than 90° for my wrist, for things like touching the back of my head.

It is getting there. I have almost full flexion - I can touch my shoulder with my thumb...barely, but I can. Rotation the other way from #2 is also very good.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to 20psi instead of my usual 25 and disconnected the sway bar. made it up/through two obstacles I got stuck at last time.
You must be registered for see images

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Myke, looks like fun & with snorkel... deserves a new Badge !
60185[/ATTACH]"]

drive.gif

Attachments

• wwX2YIw.jpg
    wwX2YIw.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
About 200 miles into a 400 mile trip down to Winston Salem NC on Friday afternoon, with a fully loaded 6X10 trailer, saw something dripping......
Yep, blew a right rear wheel seal.
Started calling shops , decided real quick I want to work in the repair business in Winston Salem , called 38 places all told, 4 completely booked for Saturday, 34 closed on Saturdays.............
So ran around down there, filled her up a couple of times on the way back, and got back to Central Ohio.
Thing that upsets me the most this is the 4.10 diff that I just installed the Tru Trac in :emotions34::favorites68::happy175:
Oh well , good to have spares

GPS said we'd be home at 10:02 PM when we left down there, with gas stops, food and top off diff a couple of times, pulled in the garage with trailer at 10:10 PM

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to find a Tomudd level competent Jeep person/tech near me, to give my Jeep a good looking over and tell me what needs done and when. I'm sure there's things I don't know that I don't know about.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my intermediate axle to come in. Trying the jdm astar g2 led for headlights and fogs. Hopefully they will fit without an issue

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for my intermediate axle to come in. Trying the jdm astar g2 led for headlights and fogs. Hopefully they will fit without an issue

Good luck with them, would never have them unless changing out the complete headlight so you could get some sort of real beam pattern out of them .
See a lot of similar reviews on them close to this
There is no focus on these, its just a blob of white/blue light. Thats why i recommend them only for high beams. These are by no means SAE or DOT approved. But yet you see idiots out there using them for low beams and those are the ones that you think are driving with their high beams on when in fact they aren't. My other irk with these is that the keyed notches that match into you bukb socket are so small that you could install them in any direction. Usually there is a wide notch and two smaller ones that cause the bulb to seal and lock tight, but nit on these, kind of crappy i think for an expensive bulb.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go down to 12-15psi and you will be amazed.

Keeping the front swaybar connected will keep you from breaking parts on the independent axle.
Can you educate me a little more on this. What risks does it create? Let the axle drop too far for the cv because my drop is limited by the uca frame pockets and coilovers hitting the frame. Even with the swaybar on my coilovers hit the frame?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to find a Tomudd level competent Jeep person/tech near me, to give my Jeep a good looking over and tell me what needs done and when. I'm sure there's things I don't know that I don't know about.

Well find me a house with at least two car garage, a day job that pays half way decent and “I'm your Huckleberry, that's just my game.”
I'll move , hate it here anyways ..............

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't see any ore made projector retrofits for the liberty... I've done them in the past for other vehicles but I must be getting old as I don't have the patience to R&D the liberty headlight housing.
I was thinking the output would be better then an HID as far as the beam pattern is concerned. I can always re sell

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.