What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya. I just couldn't drill through the spring perch. Cutting fluid , brand new $20 drill bit and I made it like 3/4 of the way through. Its ridiculous

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya. I just couldn't drill through the spring perch. Cutting fluid , brand new $20 drill bit and I made it like 3/4 of the way through. Its ridiculous

step bit works good, I just jb welded my hockey pucks on... been about 2 years no problems

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

What size hole were you trying to drill?
I start with a 1/8 and move up from there to 3/8 inch hole, never had any problems

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The flat tire Trifecta for me has always been:

1) On The freeway
2) In the rain
3) After dark

Why don't they ever go flat on a nice sunny day in the parking lot outside an aerobics studio frequented by supermodels?

What do you mean? You never got a flat tire at high noon in front of the mega tire *****-house emporium that was having a once a year giant mega collosal buy one tire and get 3 more free and a quickie and case of beer and all the pizza you can eat buffet and they happened to have your exact brand and tire size .........wait, I never did either.....LOL

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
^ That happened to me once, but I was broke. Ended up riding home on the donut.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there is this guy who sits on a quad alone deep in these woods. It takes me about an hour to get from him to the end of the trail where he would have came in. Was there last night and again tonight. Going back tomorrow.

He doesn't even have any beers.
You must be registered for see images

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's the only place he can get some peace and quiet. Makes me consider buying a quad. :gr_grin:
That was one of our theories but it's pitch black. I would be creeped out sitting there for so long alone.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
So there is this guy who sits on a quad alone deep in these woods. It takes me about an hour to get from him to the end of the trail where he would have came in. Was there last night and again tonight. Going back tomorrow.

He doesn't even have any beers.

Hey wait.......I think I see something way back in the bushes but I can't quite make it out. A little blurry. Must be bigfoot.........he is always a blurry furball in the bushes......:gr_grin:

Dave

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe in Bigfoot
BUT I wish I knew what was making the strange noises ( howls/ etc) breaking limbs around our camp and 3 larger rocks thrown at our tent way out in the boonies.
Also the cabbage like smell, was real bad for almost an hour then went away
( Salt Fork State Park in Ohio ) which is suppose to have a high degree of sightings

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an alignment after lift. I wanna post it so maybe someone familiar with how the KJs should specs should be could give me a thumbs up or not
Rides amazing so far. The steering shake after 55mph went away too

Last edited:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had to take a few psi out of each tire today. Not sure why the guy aired them up to about 40psi when he put the new ones on. I aired them down to about 36psi. may drop to the factory 33 depending upon how it rides.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to take a few psi out of each tire today. Not sure why the guy aired them up to about 40psi when he put the new ones on. I aired them down to about 36psi. may drop to the factory 33 depending upon how it rides.

sounds like a chalk test may be in order.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if they checked the air pressure today as well. I was under the impression the air pressure had to be set before alignments

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.