What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idiots everywhere
Too many people are only going by whats on YouTube and Facebook any more and no real life experiences

Morons I tow a ton of trailer on a daily basis

2004 3.7 limited

I had the urge to argue with them, but I decided in the end their ePenis was more eMighty than mine and chose the path of eIgnore their eStupidity.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got the Aerokroil out and sprayed the bolts down to remove the rear diff, installing another 4.10 diff with " some extra's " and then the current one will be getting ready for the 05 ( so no it's not for sale ) :gr_grin::gr_grin::gr_grin:
Hope to swap it out tomorrow if its not too hot in the garage
Found another 4.10 front for 100 bucks with 63,000 miles so need to get it and the 05 will be set when my Step Dad gets done using it.
Nice to have friends in low places

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom, did you ever update us on the radiator situation w/ the 05 some time ago?

Can't remember now if I did or not , but replaced the radiator, along with the thermostat / water pump / hoses / overflow tank cap ( while I was in there just went for it )
and so far ( knock on wood ) its been fine
They are running it daily almost

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got a message about two KJs , package deal , 03 Renegade and 04 Sport.
Yes the two I sold maybe coming back home , finalizing plans now if the price is right

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you ever find an 06 with 4.10s and DTTs, let me know? that's the axle setup I want.
I got a front with 3.55s if you want to work out a trade deal. :D

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to test out the 4x4 and the lift but wasn't sure - had no spotters to pull me out. Backroad to the local wetlands ;)

You must be registered for see images

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newest version of the UCAs? Ordered end of last year

I actually hit them already and thought about doing something like a notch or hole

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The wheels just look like a beater now...they're flaking pretty bad. I'm normally a "keep it stock looking" guy but I think gunmetal gray, nicely done, looks better than a decaying stock finish. Seems like Plastidip is the best refinish option short of powdercoating, although Plastidip is easier to touch up.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passenger side CV and intermediate shaft replacement done! Huge difference - my Wife even said she notices (and she is not a big fan of my Just Empty Every Pocket KJ!)

Now I have to decide if I want to go to the Ocean City Maryland Jeep week or the off-road park this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.