What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today but last weekend got to go up to Tennessee.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought new sway bar bushings, a new shovel, looped tow straps, and this bad boy with a 1 inch pin. Merica. Curt rear hitch next week...

Last edited:

Adrian006

Reaction score
Changed front diff and T-case fluid. Waiting on rear diff armour to change the rear fluid.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DS rear caliper was sticking so..

The 06 Renegade got all new brakes on the back end, park brake shoes/spring kit, calipers,rotors and pads.

Gyro

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it new manifold to y-pipe exhaust nuts, clips and bolts, new transfer case cable retainer clip and a gallon jug of HOAT antifreeze.

WarVet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to the store to get a pregnancy test....and I'm gonna be a daddy!

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to the store to get a pregnancy test....and I'm gonna be a daddy!

congrats man

not today, but in the last few days ive ordered and purchased everything to swap out the old stock seats with good ones.
picked up a set of corbeau gts II's
ordered inflatable lumbay supports and brackets which will be here monday.
once everything is here i will get to work on swapping out the driver's seat, then the passenger as well as all the stock electronics and weight sensor for the airbag system. monday i will be ordering a set of super skink sliders, (been meaning to pick up sliders for a while and now i also need step rails to get in and out with the added thigh bolstering)...damn it feels good to be putting some time and money into the jeep again.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats man

not today, but in the last few days ive ordered and purchased everything to swap out the old stock seats with good ones.
picked up a set of corbeau gts II's
ordered inflatable lumbay supports and brackets which will be here monday.
once everything is here i will get to work on swapping out the driver's seat, then the passenger as well as all the stock electronics and weight sensor for the airbag system. monday i will be ordering a set of super skink sliders, (been meaning to pick up sliders for a while and now i also need step rails to get in and out with the added thigh bolstering)...damn it feels good to be putting some time and money into the jeep again.

pics PLEASE. this is on my dream list.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my PB-400!
4122-img-0667.jpg