What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are probably right Jim. I tend to not use them as I have enough trouble typing with fat fingers as it is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there supposed to be a period or three in there someplace? I have enough trouble reading - maybe getting dyslexic in my old age. Maybe it's your smartphone, but not smart enough to include a period on the keyboard. :rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images attach

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is it wasn't road rage.I didn't even now he was behind me till he honked his horn and couldn't even see him,only could see some pink light.

Eitherway the cops said it was 100% his fault anyways with 3 witnesses which one was his passenger.

Fair enough. Then that is not brake checking. That's just coming to a stop in a normal fashion. Glad nobody was hurt and that your KJ is still in good shape.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
used it to move things around, hopefully for the last time.
wife is pissed; both big trailers are in the back yard now, at least until sometime Friday.

got 25 yards of top soil coming Monday, a couple yards of tree chippings tuesday, tuesday and wednesday are going to be wash-outs, thursday my landscaper comes with his tractor and him and my friend are going balls out getting the berms finished before shed delivery on friday. One last time moving the big things and it'll be time to take a MASSIVE beer break.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a new oxygen sensor and ordered a new speed sensor. Off to a swap meet tomorrow to look for some jerry cans and possibly a winch. Should be a fun day looking for car parts.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received a new Mopar starter. Yesterday, got a reman 160 amp Renegade alternator. Have a camshaft position sensor here.

Tomorrow, I need to install the alternator and camshaft position sensor and change the oil We'll see if I'm ambitious enough to install the starter ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Been more talk about camshaft position sensor's on the forums last two weeks then there has in 5 years....very interesting.......

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow, I need to install the alternator and camshaft position sensor and change the oil We'll see if I'm ambitious enough to install the starter ;)

It's real easy to change the starter. Just pull the motor first. Come to think of it that should be step one of changing the A arms too. :happy175:

justjeeps

Reaction score
What Did You Do To Your Jeep Today

I replaced all coils and upgraded the plugs from NGK copper to Denso dbl Platinum.

Coils are Airtex - so we shall see -note they did not ship with the marine die-electric grease the company claims they ship with, nor were they pre greased, however I anticipated that and already picked some up with some anti seize grease.

Plugs stated .40 pre gap but they were .35 so an adjustment was required.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced all coils and upgraded the plugs from NGK copper to Denso dbl Platinum.

Coils are Airtex - so we shall see -note they did not ship with the marine die-electric grease the company claims they ship with, nor were they pre greased, however I anticipated that and already picked some up with some anti seize grease.

most (including me) will argue that copper nkgs are the best bet because thats what it was designed for....and never heard good stories with other coils other than mopar .

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got "standard " coils had no troubles also running NGK iridium plugs without issue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry to say you down graded the spark plugs.

Your ignition system is not designed to run platinum plugs.

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also ordered my detour backbone system. Supposedly there are a lot of orders for them at the moment. Oh well I should have it in about 3-4 weeks.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a year now on the Standard coil packs, so far so good. The Mopar ones would have been preferred, but were double the price in Can $.
58407[/ATTACH]"]

I only use the copper core NGK ZFR6F-11G - at .040. Jeep likes them a lot.

Attachments

• Standard%20Coil%20Packs.jpg
    Standard%20Coil%20Packs.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 0

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
58409[/ATTACH]"]

Why is one box upside down? You are provoking my OCD tendencies. :Insane:

Attachments

• Standard%20Coil%20Packs.jpg
    Standard%20Coil%20Packs.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 0

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it back to the shop for warranty work. I told them not to use Bosch O2 sensors or I'll be back in a month. Guess what. It's been a month. They were unable to get me in so next Thursday I have to go back for a "diagnosis" where I will just tell them to put a ngk in for free. Really hope I don't have to argue with these guys as on my original work order I specified NGK.

Latest posts

Members online