What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
while waiting on the control arms to be done I decided to start cranking on the rear brakes. took the driver's side rotor off, and the pad material on half of one shoe decided to depart. :mad: guess who had to buy new brake shoes and a hardware kit today? this guy. so now i'm waiting on all the paint I just sprayed to dry. decided to finish coating everything that needed it, including the front control arms.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a card in the mail, saying I never have to get the one car inspected ever again. :D

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loaded up with camping supplies for the week. Not sure where I'll end up yet but I am thinking green mountains.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my front struts put together with my ome/bilstein lift are they supposed to be bigger than stock when assembled they dont look much bigger than the stock ones with no weight on em input anyone?

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my front struts put together with my ome/bilstein lift are they supposed to be bigger than stock when assembled they dont look much bigger than the stock ones with no weight on em input anyone?

What i learned, its how stiff spring is that gives lift not the length of strut itself.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks mike what do i have to tighten with the weight of the jeep on it i have everything pretty tight but its all still on stands gonna wrap it up tomorrow morning

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this all look ok

You must be registered for see images attach

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Loaded up with camping supplies for the week. Not sure where I'll end up yet but I am thinking green mountains.
I "was" getting loaded up for camping but am heading 600 miles south to a funeral instead. Too late to cancel the campground fee, too.

I'm not really complaining. There are others in my family whose problems make mine look extremely trivial. I'm hoping I can be some small comfort while I am there.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what a pain in the $))_$( azz to replace the parking shoes with the axles still in.
I just finally got the driver's side done. waiting on the wife to get back with some more rattle cans to I can do up the caliper and bolt this corner together the rest of the way.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what a pain in the $))_$( azz to replace the parking shoes with the axles still in.
I just finally got the driver's side done. waiting on the wife to get back with some more rattle cans to I can do up the caliper and bolt this corner together the rest of the way.

O complain, complain, lol. You think those are tight? I recently did the e-brakes on my 69 Vette resto project. Now these, these are the true meaning of the word "fun"...

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
170K?!?!?!?!? Wow...that's some serious overdue! That blue spray-paint job is some-kinda-special too...

Thanks i spent alot of time on it. When i had everything apart i did the rubberized undercoating in the front wheel wells. Spent a little more time than i did with the blue.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave her a nice wash

Last edited by a moderator: