What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Droning... It's a 21st century verb. Similar to "google" as in, "Hey, why don't you 'google' that..." :happy175:

Bob

Droning lol I thought I was going to be listening to exhaust:shrug::happy175:

Ha yea thats why i used it. Has multiple meanings that was a while ago with my first build. I am in the process of building my new one just got put on the back burner. Due to being a first time father.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^Cute. Now you need the baby seat mod for your Jeep.

Dave

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Cute. Now you need the baby seat mod for your Jeep.

Dave

Are you yankin my chain or is there really a mod for car seats. My mom got us a Britax it is a car seat stroller combo. You install a base in your jeep and the car seat snaps right into it no problem. Take the car seat out and it snaps right into the stroller very nice stuff.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved it about 50 feet so I could jump start my Silverado I'd left the key on in.

Bob

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Nearly (but not quite) peed all over the driver's seat.

I'm stopped at a red light. There are two left turn lanes and I'm in the one on the right. This crazy woman who is stopped in front of me suddenly puts it in reverse and is coming straight for me. There was about six feet of space between us to begin with and she used over 5'11" of it. She slams on the brakes just before she would have hit my front bumper and I swear there was barely enough space between us to slide a piece of paper through sideways. The light changes and she pulls a U-turn right in front of the guy to our left. (He probably did pee in his seat.) Then she careens across three lanes and nearly wipes out another car making a right turn. (The seat-peeing hat trick is in play now.) All this while she had two kids jumping around in the back seat like they are on a trampoline or something. For all I know they were as scared of the way she was driving as the rest of us were.

Got to work and had a (thankfully) uneventful day.

Last edited:

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built a new ramp to get my mobility aide (a Segway) into the back of my KJ. Made from redwood railings and plywood.

Then I modifying my Seg's wheel chock cradle, which keeps the Seg from rolling back and forth. I had to make it narrower to fit on the folded down 65-seat back (the available space is considerably smaller than my minivan was).

I drew up plans to make a cradle to hold a couple oxygen tanks and hope to get that built in a few days.

So, I didn't make as much progress as I'd hoped today, but I got a ramp and now I can take my Segway to Reno tomorrow for Hot August Nights.

Jim

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did me a little Earl change in the ol girl. Getting her ready to do some crawling tomorrow.

Last edited:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nearly (but not quite) peed all over the driver's seat.

I'm stopped at a red light. There are two left turn lanes and I'm in the one on the right. This crazy woman who is stopped in front of me suddenly puts it in reverse and is coming straight for me. There was about six feet of space between us to begin with and she used over 5'11" of it. She slams on the brakes just before she would have hit my front bumper and I swear there was barely enough space between us to slide a piece of paper through sideways. The light changes and she pulls a U-turn right in front of the guy to our left. (He probably did pee in his seat.) Then she careens across three lanes and nearly wipes out another car making a right turn. (The seat-peeing hat trick is in play now.) All this while she had two kids jumping around in the back seat like they are on a trampoline or something. For all I know they were as scared of the way she was driving as the rest of us were.

Got to work and had a (thankfully) uneventful day.

I would have grabbed a plate number and immediately called it in, for wreck-less driving and child endangerment. Of course if I could have, as I have done before, rip her a new one for being stupid behind the wheel. My wife has learned and laughs, even I will rip myself a new one when I do something stupid behind the wheel unintentionally. (Missing a turn signal etc...)

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rescued a dog from the shelter after we recently put down our last dog a beagel her name was lady. Our new dog is named Harley she is obviously part rot. She is about 5 years old but she is very thin.