What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did me a little Earl change in the ol girl. Getting her ready to do some crawling tomorrow.

Hey Bruce - I'll send you a few bucks for hood struts if you need it. Is that a snow brush holding up the hood...? :happy175::happy175::happy175:

Bob

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bruce - I'll send you a few bucks for hood struts if you need it. Is that a snow brush holding up the hood...? :happy175::happy175::happy175:

Bob

Perhaps we need to start a donations thread, see if we can't raise fund for needy Jeepers! Oh, wait,, there'd be way more "needers" than philanthropists . :)

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps we need to start a donations thread, see if we can't raise fund for needy Jeepers! Oh, wait,, there'd be way more "needers" than philanthropists . :)

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really i am a need jeeper keeping my hood up would be the last of my worries good thing that still works.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove 5 hours home from the middle of nowhere ME.

And..
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove 5 hours home from the middle of nowhere ME.

And..
You must be registered for see images

^^looks like it missed the bucket and peed on the floor......let it out of the boxes...LOL

Dave

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some rock crawling. Got some battle scars! Also Mike was popping wheelies, and Ricky was driving through swamps lol!

Last edited:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, its all downhill from there. After 4 or 5 of those you won't even notice anymore.

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some rock crawling. Got some battle scars! Also Mike was popping wheelies, and Ricky was driving through swamps lol!

Ouch!!

You getting that repaired or leaving it as proof that you're not a mall crawler? :happy175:

Love seeing KJ's out wheeling!

Bob

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in some more pictures from our weekend, and you have instagram...I posted them all on my page. @jeepasaurus_rex