What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
so wait, the mamba moab knockoffs are weaker than "real" moabs?

Yes Moabs are forged, Mambas are cast

whoops answered thats what I get for running away and leaving down for the great hollers of Southeast Ohio

On to the next thing, bought it a year ago, I was too cheap to pay shipping plus since was already LineXd didn't want it to show up all screwed up.
Since it seemed I was never going to be able to get out to pick it up, I put it up for sale, no one wanted to pay my price
so finally twowings was heading this way, even started his own shipping company and delivered it yesterday
Of course like most anything I have, ................its for sale,..... at a price, no shipping

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
If you swing by Harrisville, honk twice on High Street Road. I'll tell my folks to listen out for you. :favorites13:

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know this fellow from Oklahoma that keeps riding by looking at my Jeep?
You must be registered for see images

At least I hope that's what he's looking at!:gr_grin::icon_twisted:

Stop in and say Hi next time lol

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody know this fellow from Oklahoma that keeps riding by looking at my Jeep?

At least I hope that's what he's looking at!:gr_grin::icon_twisted:

Stop in and say Hi next time lol

Ah, not so sure you want that guy stopping in, if he from Oklahoma . I've heard stories about " those" people
Hope the sun is still up if he does , at least you'll be ready to see what he's up to

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after the lift a couple weeks ago my wife finally drove the beaste... she calls me about 15 minutes after she leaves and says " the jeep is making a funny noise" so i tell her to park it and i'll be there in a minute... well turns out it was raining and i only had my convertible truck with no top .. so i call a buddy ... we get to the mall she is at and as soon as we turn in i see the problem ... she ran over a road cone and was draging it for about 4 miles. smh......

no today its "what did you do to your teeth today" i got both incisors removed up top and boy HOWDY does it hurt like a cows teet after a robo suck .

i'd pot a pic of the ripped out teeth (he gave them to me ) but i dun wanna freak ppl out :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Percocet and disarrono work wonders for the pain. :D

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score

whoops answered thats what I get for running away and leaving down for the great hollers of Southeast Ohio

On to the next thing, bought it a year ago, I was too cheap to pay shipping plus since was already LineXd didn't want it to show up all screwed up.
Since it seemed I was never going to be able to get out to pick it up, I put it up for sale, no one wanted to pay my price
so finally twowings was heading this way, even started his own shipping company and delivered it yesterday
Of course like most anything I have, ................its for sale,..... at a price, no shipping

can you get me a measurement from off the roof deck in line with the B pillar to the top of the bar? curious If it'd fit in my (current) garage.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you get the metal filler plates or the plastic ones?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you get the metal filler plates or the plastic ones?

?? Do you mean the side plates?
If so they are metal
were there plastic ones?
Just know this is the first one made and sold to the KJ below

MarkJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had our Libergade since last September or so. Been a good rig. Bought used with lots of trouble codes. 99% of them caused be cam sensor. P0420 keeps returning and the interval is shortening so I knew it needed tending to after Winter. Also a seam on the muffler is giving way so that needs help also. Started running rough about a month ago so I changed the plugs and it was much improved. But then started throwing intermittent mis codes for a few cylinders. Also notice it starting to look like a steam engine on cold starts only. Coolant going down with no visible leaks... Brought it to my buddy's shop to have a leak test and the cooling system leaked down over night. They pulled the heads and found small amount of coolant in #2, #4, and #5 cyls. Sent both heads to the machine shop for crack analysis. Word came back yesterday that there were no cracks (great news) but the valve seats were quite worn (~180k miles). Quoted me $895 to go through both heads, resurface, valve job and check lifters/rockers, etc. Told them to go ahead. This lib has good bones and is worth some fix-up money. Also getting the catalyst issue and muffler attended to. Should be in good shape and ready to go in a couple weeks... Getting tired of hauling my oldest girl around (and I am sure she is also tired of getting hauled).

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
?? Do you mean the side plates?
If so they are metal
were there plastic ones?
Just know this is the first one made and sold to the KJ below

Yeah that's the same rack. Marty was saying he was switching out to plastic side plates since they didn't actually provide any structural support. I'd still prefer the metal ones though

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the same rack. Marty was saying he was switching out to plastic side plates since they didn't actually provide any structural support. I'd still prefer the metal ones though

I've already measured out, made a template etc for a full length side plate
I think that would look good as well
Well it did using black ductape :icon_lol::icon_lol:

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Registering it for parade

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already measured out, made a template etc for a full length side plate
I think that would look good as well
Well it did using black ductape :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tom, would that rack fit around the factory Renegade light bar? If it does fit I'm not sure what I'd do with the Rigid LED bar and the Renny bar, but I'm always up for a little fab time in the garage... :party52:

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom, would that rack fit around the factory Renegade light bar? If it does fit I'm not sure what I'd do with the Rigid LED bar and the Renny bar, but I'm always up for a little fab time in the garage... :party52:

Bob

Bob it was suppose to be made to fit the Rene light bar plus for ones that have a hole in the roof , so????? Not sure how it would look or do, but,...interesting to think about

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few Wranglers and a couple Liberty 's waiting to start the parade.

Latest posts

Members online