What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if someone fabs up solid metal sides all around for that rack, I'd be really interested. That would give me the mounting surface(s) needed to put on things like lights and cameras (I have designs on some stuff; integrating my yellow LED beacon lights, side and rear view cameras for when I'm towing, front/rear/side light bars, etc.)

nantucketer

Reaction score
Not done today, jeep in shop

So on my previous car, which was a Suzuki SX4 (very reliable but AWD not 4WD) I had put led tail lights, reverse lights and front and rear markers and all interior lights. Led headlamps weren't available for them but they are for the Libby. I bought a pair on superbrightleds.com, $99 for the pair. Easy peasy install took all of ten minutes and they are bright. A nice white light, no yellow or bluish tinge like you see in factory LEDs on expensive cars. We'll see how,they last in the long run. Now the Libby is in the shop having new rubber put on General Grabber AT2's 235/70/16. Should've been out today but due to the fact that the previous owner didn't pay attention to recalls it's having 5 taken care of. Hey at least I get new upper and lower ball joints and a trailer hitch for free.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Continuing the hunt to get an Export rear wiring harness before my next day off so I can finish the conversion for rear fogs.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few Wranglers and a couple Liberty 's waiting to start the parade.
You must be registered for see images

Looks like zack sparber showed up!

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So on my previous car, which was a Suzuki SX4 (very reliable but AWD not 4WD) I had put led tail lights, reverse lights and front and rear markers and all interior lights. Led headlamps weren't available for them but they are for the Libby. I bought a pair on superbrightleds.com, $99 for the pair. Easy peasy install took all of ten minutes and they are bright. A nice white light, no yellow or bluish tinge like you see in factory LEDs on expensive cars. We'll see how,they last in the long run. Now the Libby is in the shop having new rubber put on General Grabber AT2's 235/70/16. Should've been out today but due to the fact that the previous owner didn't pay attention to recalls it's having 5 taken care of. Hey at least I get new upper and lower ball joints and a trailer hitch for free.

Yea i been there got my grabbers last august love them cheap too $550 for 4 mounted and balanced. We had a pretty light winter but any snow i could see i went at it 2wd no problems. Then again one time i was in the alley looking for piles and i found one and had to put it in part time but i was dckin around. Normal driving its hard to get stuck with these tires. This is them clogging up and throwing mud check it out let me know what you think.
https://youtu.be/E8eywgTs93o

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nearly forgot changing the spark plugs and giving her a nice wash undercarriage wheel wells and probably spray off the engine bay after the plugs.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it up to our favorite FFLs to fill out the paperwork to start the 7 days for MD transfer (idiotic law just to delay gun ownership...especially when you already own a gun). My hubby's getting another Browning Hi-Power, this one with the later, bigger sights.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put everything I've spent on Pepper this year on a spreadsheet.
Including Bob's ****** skid plate, Mason's light bracket, Rockauto close out spares that's about $610 so far.

sigh.....
x.x

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i bought the spark plugs today and was cleaning under the hood it was pretty cooled down put a bag over the alternator and the electronics behind the battery sprayed some engine brite and rinsed off i felt like i was using a little more water than usual so i wanted to jump in and get her started up right away without taking the bags off that was fun stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
So i bought the spark plugs today and was cleaning under the hood it was pretty cooled down put a bag over the alternator and the electronics behind the battery sprayed some engine brite and rinsed off i felt like i was using a little more water than usual so i wanted to jump in and get her started up right away without taking the bags off that was fun stuff
Did the Alt bag get spun into the pulleys?
I use a power washer on mine occasionally, and cover up the alt and use rags around the coil pack base, so water does not get down there.
I dont like to spray in the fuse box area either or into the horns...otherwise the horns sound real water logged for weeks, until they dry out. :icon_lol:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Drained and filled the transfer case and rear diff about 3 AM. Couldn't sleep so what else is there to do at that time? Front later tonight possibly
Also installed " another" PS pump, Mopar rebuilt last about 45 days then started leaking like a sieve, always was noisy from the get go. 1/2 quart per 120 miles , no rust underneath though:happy175:
Still waiting on springs and shocks for the Kentucky CRD buildup.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Getting ready to parade.....

Helped to set a new World Record...2,420 Jeeps at last count....

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it to work, then to home and to the theater to see Jurassic World, which those of you who know my Jeep will know why I posted this.

Latest posts

Members online