What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my Liberty to work this morning for the first time in a while, Wife wanted to drive the Titan today, Felt good to drive her but forgot how scary the Jeep drives on the highway in heavy wind compared to the truck LOL

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The lower ball joint is a free replacement (recall) from dealer.
JBA 4.5's are good, you recently lifted it, order them. :party52:

KJmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started fabricating a 3-axis trailer coupler that I found online. The author is the same gentleman I found when building my roof rack basket.

Last edited by a moderator:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up kitty litter and $200 worth of groceries with it.

it lifts things up and puts them down.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauled a new battery to my stranded wife who "just couldn't get around" to having her old battery tested after it stranded her 4 times in the last 3 months...warned her about dead-cell syndrome after a long, cold winter but she insists on driving short distances 8 hours a day with the headlights and stereo on...this is one of those times a husband just shakes his head and takes care of business...:whip:

I need whiskey...

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Wrapped paracord around the front A-pillar grab handles. Might do the rear handles too, since I like it. I'll probably add the passenger-side freak-out bar as well.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapped paracord around the front A-pillar grab handles. Might do the rear handles too, since I like it. I'll probably add the passenger-side freak-out bar as well.

If you do not mind maybe posting a pic once your done? I think that would be cool, My Titan has like 5 grab handles LOL

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced a sticky left rear caliper for the second time in under a year.
Napa lifetime warranty though on this one.

Gyro

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
If you do not mind maybe posting a pic once your done? I think that would be cool, My Titan has like 5 grab handles LOL
Sorry, but I do not do favors on a Jeep forum for people who drive pickup trucks. :happy175:

J/K, BTW ;)

Yes! Where are the pics?:shrug:
I'll see what I can do.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I do not do favors on a Jeep forum for people who drive pickup trucks. :happy175:

J/K, BTW ;)

I'll see what I can do.

Hey! I still own my Jeep LOL, If I promise to drive my Jeep this weekend will you upload pics? :p

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! I still own my Jeep LOL, If I promise to drive my Jeep this weekend will you upload pics? :p

That's like saying your infidelity is OK because you're still married to your wife and give her a go once in a while. :icon_twisted:

Actually, I just finished the rear seat grab bars. Let me tell you, removing them is not for the faint of heart. I'm going out to put them back on now. If I don't return it means something went horribly wrong. :gr_grin:

I may go ahead and do the front passenger bar. It's hot out here and I'm not really in the mood, but it probably won't get much cooler around here for five months.

I'll do a few pictures once the whole thing is done. :)

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's like saying your infidelity is OK because you're still married to your wife and give her a go once in a while. :icon_twisted:

Hell, no!!! I'm not breaking in another one!!! This last one took WAY TOO LONG to train...I like Jeeps now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk