What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After drilling out broken bolts on the rear diff to get everything back in place , drove it 2.5 miles
Got back in and starts to miss............dreaded P0302 ( #2 cylinder)
To parts store to pull codes ( had already done the switch thing but wanted to double check)
Installed new plug and new coil pack I had here, still the same results
Looks like it time for a tear down.
At least may get in shape, sure wish the parts stores were closer that 5 miles :icon_lol:
I'm starting to wonder what this winter did to all of our engines.

HullarP

Reaction score
I installed a bluebook kit to the stereo on my 2002 Liberty Sport. Easy installation. Now can stream music wirelessly and have hands free phone. Awesome addition - kept the factory look completely!

rcjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the wifey and my youngest daughter in it to get ice cream at the local creamery

rcjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a bluebook kit to the stereo on my 2002 Liberty Sport. Easy installation. Now can stream music wirelessly and have hands free phone. Awesome addition - kept the factory look completely!

What kit did you install?

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the earl today. Had a little less than 5k miles on it (Mobil 1), but I last changed it January 2014, that's 15 months ago if profdip is reading this. lol.
I drove the Vette last summer, so the Jeep did have some leisure time.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Changed the earl today. Had a little less than 5k miles on it (Mobil 1), but I last changed it January 2014, that's 15 months ago if profdip is reading this. lol.
I drove the Vette last summer, so the Jeep did have some leisure time.

15 months! That's darn near a year!

You must be registered for see images attach

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plugs done this weekend :) From .075 gap to .040. Luckily enough the NGKs that I got were all gapped at .040 from the start.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting patiently

I would love to be doing anything with my KJ today, including drive it, but I'm still waiting patiently for it to be out of the shop. Almost a month now. It will be worth it when done as I'm hoping the JBA lift is all that its advertised to be!

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil changed on the 07 Sport.
Washed, vacuumed, and cleaned glass & plastic on both.

Gyro

Last edited by a moderator:

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered her a belt tensioner and serp belt for the long trip to PA in June...old ones still serviceable so they will be coming along as emergency spares..."an ounce of prevention is worth...."

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much today, but yesterday I did a little 'off-roading'.

Well... I drove on a trail around a large pond. It was surprisingly varied in terrain considering how short it was (and for Florida). Immediately had to deal with an off-camber sandy run-off rut that had me scrape a bit on the undercarriage (need skids!), and had my back passenger tire lift off (very slightly). Then a bit later, some mud, followed by a mud hole and a 12" tree-root ledge. Jeep didn't complain about any of it, just up and over.

Funnily enough, ran into another vehicle at the far backside of the loop. Yep, another Jeep Liberty. :gr_grin:

Looking forward to the trip to Michigan in July. Gonna do some light (skids aren't in the budget yet) trail riding in the UP, eh!

Today, though, I was praising my ABS brakes. Turning left on the green arrow and some ****** rode his bike out into the intersection without looking. Very nearly ran him over. Yet somehow I'm the one that got flipped off and swore at, even though he had the 'do not cross' signal. :favorites68:

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I wired in my new ford voltage regulator wiring harness to my already existing ford voltage regulator. I had to install a external voltage regulator because the internal one has failed.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a road with no cars and no houses. Opened it up a few times to try to clear everything out.