What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
75 degrees at 1:00pm
70 mph winds at 3:00pm
Rain and more wind at 5:00pm
33 degrees and snow at 6:30pm
3" of snow in the valley...more than we've had all winter!
...welcome to Utah!
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my mystical handheld gizmo.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Put my slightly used spare tire cover up for sale on craigslist.

(I'm sorry, Birdman. That truly does suck. I hate thieves. :icon_twisted: )

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Pulled everything from the air filter box all the way back to the engine and cleaned it up. Got a code P0113 for my trouble. Drove around at highway speed for 20 minutes, then reset the CEL with my little OBD-II scanner. Lets hope the light stays off.

It's nice to know that ones efforts have not gone unnoticed, even if it is only by the engine monitoring system... :emotions34:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today but over the weekend got the Driver's side valve cover gasket done :D Dang she's clean inside. Not bad for 135k. Let's keep it up!

Also switched her over to Mobile 1 Synthetic. Having a hard time keeping up with the 3k mile oil changes now...so I'm going to use the synthetic and drag it out to 5-7k.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the 921 bulb. No rust at all behind the high-mount brake light.

Phew ;)

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happened to me last year...****** ya off, don't it?! Friggin people... :favorites68:

I just had that a little over a year too, I ordered a replacement now I may try and rig a way up to that its damn near impossible to get off since its a ''boomerang'' style cover.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm boiling mad, somebody jacked my spare tire cover.
That ***** sorry to hear it. I prefer not to have one but I'm sure someone would have jacked mine where I have to park sometimes. People have no brains at all.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just can't figure out where it occurred, I had it on the Jeep yesterday so I don't quite know if it happened last night, and I didn't catch it when I walked around behind the Jeep where I was getting my hair cut. Or if it happened while I was getting my hair cut, I couldn't park the Jeep facing the building like I normally do so somebody couldn't have done it without being spotted while I was inside. I had a suspicion that my Tire Cover would be something of ''hott'' because people even on the interstates would pull up behind me and take pics of it. I had gotten used to at stop lights people taking pics of it. So I would park and go in where I could watch the Jeep in case anything happened. The one time I couldn't do anything it happened.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today but over the weekend got the Driver's side valve cover gasket done :D Dang she's clean inside. Not bad for 135k. Let's keep it up!

Also switched her over to Mobile 1 Synthetic. Having a hard time keeping up with the 3k mile oil changes now...so I'm going to use the synthetic and drag it out to 5-7k.

She looked THAT good and you switched oils??? I hate to judge before all the facts are in, but I might have gone right on with the same oil that got ya there...YMMV :gr_grin:

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I patted her on the hood and let her know her new G2 Diff Cover was BACKORDERED...So I wouldn't be playing with her rear end this weekend....:love51:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You're right - that is REALLY clean! You've obviously kept up on the maintenance of your KJ - she should treat you well for a long time to come :waytogo:

Bob

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She looked THAT good and you switched oils??? I hate to judge before all the facts are in, but I might have gone right on with the same oil that got ya there...YMMV :gr_grin:

You know I thought about that! But I just had to go 5.5k on a standard conventional oil change and I panicked.

Now if only the tranmission would stop falling apart... :shrug: I must beat on it too much.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bank 1 Sensor 1 O2. Greased my U-joints. Gave the engine a inspection. Checked my tire pressures.

Latest posts

Members online