What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my transmission leak fixed! :happy107:

At least, I think so. It sat for a few hours at work, before lunch, and didn't leave a drop. Big test will come tonight when it sits overnight.

Pretty impressed with the dealer. There was a huge line of cars at the entrance to the service bay, and almost all the internal bays were in use. First person said I may have to leave it, second person said, "Gimmie your keys" and drove it to the front of the line. 45 minutes later I'm out the door with a handshake and a big apology.

Man, they have a nice garage there. 22 lift bays in an air-conditioned garage. That's how you do it. Heck, the waiting area had a freaking deli in it.

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally wifey allowed me to buy the ARB deluxe bumper and good thing I found a nice price from Jeep Front Bumper|4WO. It is still expensive but worth an investment.

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is paid off in November.

Not having a car payment is awesome. :gr_grin:

I'm hoping to have mine payed off by this time next year, or next summer at the latest. Got a credit card I want to get rid of first. It's really going to depend on if I get a promotion this year, and if said promotion comes with a raise that is worth mentioning. Not really holding my breath on that. :shrug:

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
washed it last night, then went home and stared at the stack of parts and tools for the re-gear/DTT install, I have had zero free time between work and other projects.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
That would be a fun event to see/participate in!
Take a lot of photos and post them for us to see!

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A
No sneak previews????

Ok one part has shown up! So here is a sneak preview.

You must be registered for see images

2004 intake

And a couple that are in transit

4.7 throttle body

2004 intake tube

Last edited:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just taking it back and fourth to Universal, it got some looks today with the front plate. Scored a parking stall in the Jurassic Park section of the ramp.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
YUK !! Look at that water! Slime & Oil Grime !
What did u clean use to clean the interior with, warm water and?