What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't move to Maryland. You can't get anything but ethanol blend in this blasted state.

Yup, each state is different in terms of Ethanol Blends etc.. where some states don't have any Ethanol blends unless its E85 though once again that is mainly Midwest to others having the blend at each grade. I think if I recall that Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida do not run Ethanol Blends at most gas stations. Iowa, 89, and 91-93 run Ethanol Blends where 87 is regular which I run. I think Nebraska is like that as well or close to it, Minnesota also but I could be wrong, Iowa and Nebraska are the big Ethanol Pushers.

mightybeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after 304K miles had my brake fluid flushed and replaced.... prolly should of done this while ago but... meh. and a oil change.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tested the CD Player in the new unit I have. Works perfectly, took a couple tries to get it to take the CD at first but no issues other than that.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of powered/heated leather seats from a salvage yard about an hour away. Going to install them this weekend assuming I can figure out the wiring. For some reason my '03 Renegade doesn't have wiring to the passenger seat, including for the seat belt clip. Previous owner must have disabled it...?

Might pose a challenge to get the passenger side powered up and operating correctly but driver's side should be fine.

Bob

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of powered/heated leather seats from a salvage yard about an hour away. Going to install them this weekend assuming I can figure out the wiring. For some reason my '03 Renegade doesn't have wiring to the passenger seat, including for the seat belt clip. Previous owner must have disabled it...?

Might pose a challenge to get the passenger side powered up and operating correctly but driver's side should be fine.

Bob
Jealous! I might do a kit this summer

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bob

Bob, I don't think an '03 has a seat belt clip warning on the passenger side. My '05 doesn't, just the driver's side. I think the warning started in '06.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Bob

Bob
Practice up on yours, then you can help me install mine. :icon_lol:
Have the rear seats in, fronts been sitting in the garage for 5 months now just waiting:thumbsdown:

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to drive in about four or five inches of virgin snow. The coffee is the large size for comparison.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bob, I don't think an '03 has a seat belt clip warning on the passenger side. My '05 doesn't, just the driver's side. I think the warning started in '06.

Hmmmm, that's actually good news, Leeann. If there's no wiring on the passenger side from the factory then I'll just run a harness over from the driver's side and call it a day. Sweet! :waytogo:

Bob
Practice up on yours, then you can help me install mine. :icon_lol:
Have the rear seats in, fronts been sitting in the garage for 5 months now just waiting:thumbsdown:

Deal! I've been thinking about getting the rear seat too - but the set that I found is gray and I have the dark slate (black) interior. Know of a place that will dye the leather...?

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, that's actually good news, Leeann. If there's no wiring on the passenger side from the factory then I'll just run a harness over from the driver's side and call it a day. Sweet! :waytogo:

Deal! I've been thinking about getting the rear seat too - but the set that I found is gray and I have the dark slate (black) interior. Know of a place that will dye the leather...?

Bob

So you didn't get front and rears then?
Chris picked mine up at Davey's a while back
I have about 30 full size black cow hides here you can cover them that way:icon_lol::icon_lol:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you didn't get front and rears then?
Chris picked mine up at Davey's a while back
I have about 30 full size black cow hides here you can cover them that way:icon_lol::icon_lol:

No - I just got the fronts since my wife and I never ride in the back :happy175:

I'm changing the seats out for comfort - my back suddenly doesn't like the Renegade seats anymore and my road trips aren't getting any shorter. S'pose I should just get the back seats to have a matching set. Got mine in Carrollton - didn't think to check at Davey's :emotions34:

Can you ship those cowhides by UPS???

Bob

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
No - I just got the fronts since my wife and I never ride in the back :happy175:

I'm changing the seats out for comfort - my back suddenly doesn't like the Renegade seats anymore and my road trips aren't getting any shorter. S'pose I should just get the back seats to have a matching set. Got mine in Carrollton - didn't think to check at Davey's :emotions34:

Can you ship those cowhides by UPS???

Bob

Sure you may not get them for 9 months but you'll get them sometime before Christmas :icon_lol: