What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy I bought the brush guard from dropped of the "Nut Bars" that he forgot to supply, Took a couple minutes to figure out how to mount as the instructions from Aries were useless, Got it mounted and looks great, Will do the trick until my ARB gets ordered, Surprised with how solid the brush guard is, Now time for some fog lights to mount to it, Not that I have enough on the Renegade lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used her as a taxi to save friends in a forester which the mechanic who did the oil change didn't replace the cap.... Low oil in the engine and a COMPLETELY soaked engine bay.

rcjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked the kids up from school with it and played how many teenagers fit in the back seat of a Liberty. I got in four with closing the doors from the outside. Good thing they are friends cause it was a snug two mile ride. The best part was opening a door. It was like taking the top off one of those prank cans with the spring snake inside.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used her as a taxi to save friends in a forester which the mechanic who did the oil change didn't replace the cap.... Low oil in the engine and a COMPLETELY soaked engine bay.

Another reason I do all my servicing myself, Only myself to blame :gr_grin:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
draw bar and ball came today.
holy shit it's heavy!

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new front dome light/map light in. Began gluing certain spots to make sure there will be no rattling or I should say if the wife smashes the map light button it happen again.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it home,well actually drove it for the 1st time in 9 months.Getting a proper bath tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally forgot how to operate the radio in it!!!!!!

Really sad part is it has a full tank of 91 octane in it that cost $4.79 a gallon!!!!!! That pissed me off more then the engine going.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats!

u see my PM from a couple days ago?

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it home,well actually drove it for the 1st time in 9 months.Getting a proper bath tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really sad part is it has a full tank of 91 octane in it that cost $4.79 a gallon!!!!!! That pissed me off more then the engine going.

Did it feel great to drive it again?

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Glad to hear, My KJ was in the shop for 2 weeks and I went crazy without it, Couldn't imagine 9 months without it.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx. drive that beast with passion!
go out and take pix of it doing what it does best.

Members online