What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
felt well enough to work on some stuff.
plow wiring:
brain is installed
all the vehicle-side wiring is routed, if not connected and in place.
want to see about sticking some of the wiring inside that loom channel that's under the radiator.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
felt well enough to work on some stuff.
plow wiring:
brain is installed
all the vehicle-side wiring is routed, if not connected and in place.
want to see about sticking some of the wiring inside that loom channel that's under the radiator.

what took you so long? :happy175:

j/k!

Nice work! Snow is coming my way.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they give you a MASSIVE amount of wire on each loom in terms of length.
actually worked out pretty well though as I was able to stick the brain on the passenger side wheel well, just behind the air box.

MikeHolman

Reaction score
What I did to my 05 Jeep Liberty Renegade Rocky Mountain

I went to a friend's sign shop yesterday and wanted some old school. I had him make the AMC Jeep decal along with the Rocky Mountain emblem. I wanted the old school Renegade decals but had to make them short or they would have wrapped onto the hood. They are smokey charcoal metallic. The pics don't do it justice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed, they're currently just running lights. All I did was just put in LED light bulbs in the rear fogs which actually toned them down considerably so they were not over bearing. Now they're almost on the same light level with the rear fogs just being a bit brighter but not serious. Wiring connections were the exact same made it a bit easier to do the hook up.

You must be registered for see images attach

And the night time shot

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8-12" of snow predicted by tomorrow. guess who DOESN'T have his brand new plow ready yet? THIS GUY

Happy, I am not.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to a friend's sign shop yesterday and wanted some old school. I had him make the AMC Jeep decal along with the Rocky Mountain emblem. I wanted the old school Renegade decals but had to make them short or they would have wrapped onto the hood. They are smokey charcoal metallic. The pics don't do it justice.

Looks good. So now I guess your Liberty is an honorary member of American Motors Corp.? lol

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fit, align, drill/clearance.

for the last 3 hours.

going to try and drill the 4 holes that go in the cross member that the plow bracket bolts to.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always been curious. How do you route your wires?

Let me see......is there a correct way to answer this....... Hmmmmm

Anywhere I can!:happy175::shrug: I just try to protect them from rubbing and wear. Those wires are running down behind the weather stripping to the bottom then looping up (to prevent water getting in)into the inside.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

for the last 3 hours.

going to try and drill the 4 holes that go in the cross member that the plow bracket bolts to.

Oy sorry to hear that. Just rushed to replace my rear upper control arm before the storm. It fought me the whole way. I'll post comparison pics later. Last one was falling apart. Also deballed her while I was in the process.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after several hours of painstaking work, the vehicle specific bracket is bolted to the jeep for the plow. I can now confirm the problem... when they welded on the cross member at the ends of the frame horns, it wasn't positioned properly. it's offset towards the driver side. The reason it never mattered before is because nothing attaches to it. I'll be spending some more time turning some holes into slots it looks like.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove to work on dry pavement....watching the snow come down right now and looking forward to testing the duratracs out.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pouring this morning on my way to work. Every conceivable mix of frozen crap while at work, then back to snow and sleet for the way home.

Such a lovely day, but the Jeep never noticed.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it in the snow. Never even needed to get it out of 2wd. No problems even with my Telly Savalas tires. Wonder if the youngins out there know who Kojak is?

Latest posts

Members online