What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Drove it to the Cleveland Auto Show, took a lot of pictures, ate a gyro, then road the fake mountain at Camp Jeep.

KJmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does it. How long does it take to drive to Oregon from NE Ohio? :jawdrop:

...as long as you want it to take...:peace:

Not trying to be a complete ass, but if you notice the "slick top" in the pics...I am going to try getting the roof rails done by the weekend.

Making a run to the steel shop in the morning.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't hang me on a hook Johnny.....

Pulled 6 cars out of a 12 foot (roughly) snow drift in one shot today. Got another foot and a half of snow in the last couple days, and it's supposed to snow every day for the rest of the week again. Is it summer yet?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Spring arrives two weeks from tomorrow. That seems like nothing more than a cruel taunt right now. :pp:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Engine Light popped on going home. Half of it is my fault, I went through gears 4 through 6 in about a second and I didn't skip shift I should have just done that. Other half is I think they put in special pre-gapped plugs when the tune up was done and didn't disconnect the battery to wipe out the memory. So tomorrow I'll stop out at the house spend time with the family and wipe out the memory. Should put an end to that happening again. I've noted and thought it was just normal for the idle to be slightly rough even at 600 rpms.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting on the side of the road right now. The rear upper control arm mount decided to break doing 50 mph.. looks like I'll be machining my replacement sooner than I thought

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

Last edited:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh it's no biggie. I was planning on replacing it anyway. I didn't wreck and the tow only cost $55. And thankfully I'm fortunate enough to have a second vehicle I can drive while it's down.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my AC finally fixed....after two years of Texas summer heat!!

Sent with the power of children's screams!!!

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the temp finally rose above freezing for the first time in a month.
Less than a month to fishing season,but still lots of ice on/in the lakes and snow in the back woods.(and the front woods for that matter)
Took the 07 out shopping,ordered a kc #7409 light bar and a pair of Rigid Dually floods.And four new BFG KO's for my 01 Dakota.(got a friend at Michelin,40% off coupons)

Gyro

Last edited:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the CEL came back on going to work. Ran a scan seems I'm getting a catalyst code, no loss of engine power, idle is rough but not like before the hard wipe. Thinking I've got bad O2 sensors. Looks like I'll be changing those out here soon too.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the first warm days of spring,people start cleaning their garage's and find stuff they forgot they had.
Just bought 4 TJ Rubicon rims(120kms away Halifax),fifth is still on the Jeep(500+kms away Cape Breton)and is mine also,just have to wait for his brother to come home from Fort Mac(infamous oil sands) on weeks off to bring it a little closer to me(Annapolis Valley). :rockit:

Gyro

SOB.
Guy could not wait 2hrs for me to drive down and sold the wheels from under me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online