What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Oil & Filter Changed
Air Filter Changed
Differential Fluids Changed
Radiator Flush/Fill
LED Taillights installed
Auxiliary Power connector lower dash area (installation in progress)
Stuck a sticker on a side window

(No, I did not do it all myself - no time. :( )

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally, my first day off in a month, and just finished replacing my radiator. Now to take the kids out for a ride.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the driver's side cv has kicked the can, that or the hub. Hopefully it's the cv. I'm getting a nice roar at 40 mph and up so I'm guessing it's the cv

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bf cleaned, degreased and lightly sandblasted the Mopar skids yesterday, then put on a light coat of rust reformer stuff.

Today, we'll get a coat of primer on them.

I still need to drop by the stealer and get the nutzert set. Unless someone knows the part number at Fastenal? Fastenal is closer by about a mile ;)

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bf cleaned, degreased and lightly sandblasted the Mopar skids yesterday, then put on a light coat of rust reformer stuff.

Today, we'll get a coat of primer on them.

I still need to drop by the stealer and get the nutzert set. Unless someone knows the part number at Fastenal? Fastenal is closer by about a mile ;)

I think you'd be happier with a set of 4" carriage bolts instead.

Of the two dealer Nutzerts I installed only one of the two "grabbed" and the other feels like it will let go any day. For my new 4X Guard skid I went with the supplied carriage bolt - much happier. :smoke2:

Bob

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, then. What size carriage bolts do I need?

I went to automotive fastners and bought nutserts that fit into the holes with standard grade 8 bolts. They let me carry a couple outside to check fit before purchasing. I think it was like $9 for nutserts bolts and washers.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put gas in it at 3.59.9 a gal only to go back up in the evening to put gas in the Trailblazer at 3.55.9 a gal.