What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More wire brushing and rust primer this morning. Going to get a lot of the under body done this weekend.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the fluid in both diffs, used 85w140 and painted rear cover yellow. Also discovered my passenger upper control arm bushing had a slight tear and is leaking a little grease, time for some gen 4.5 a-arms!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

AVR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New pads and rotors, and with the wheels off I discovered just how many suspension components I need to replace...

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
inflated 2 of my 4 tire, then blew the 12V fuse and my compressor caught fire. After dissaembly I figured that bad workmanship is the cause, a brush wire touched the case and caused a short in the compressor engine. Glad my fuse did her job :)

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more and more wire brushing priming and painting. Done for now. Made it to the back of the transmission cross member and the sides. Back looks like a ton of work oof. Removed my rear sway bar while I was waiting for the primer to dry.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it to the beer store. Lots of beer. It's amazing how much beer you can fit in the back ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Removed the Matrix to start the next step of "revisions" to it.
Then a buddy called needing some help so will be another day before I get it done

Thelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved the console lid up and forward to make it more usable. I used a piece of wood to do it and it still looks kinda crude. If I like how it works I will go back and clean it up and paint it so it blends in better.