What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Drove her to the dealer .... to pick up some steering rack bushings and sway bar end link bolts... when will I learn to call first :happy175:

Nice day for a cruise though ... and to sight 50,000 JK/JKU's.... lol. Are they giving them away or something? :shrug:

I have to contain my waving to the modified ones ... or I'm going end up with a repetitive strain injury.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the jerry cans have avgas in them for the race motor. I had to use the 5-gal plastic can, which is a little unwieldy. It would have been fine except for the panic stop while u-turning. Grrrrrrr.....

Time for a roof rack? ;)

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect day to give the Libby a complete wash topside and underneath - washed the springs, A-arms, everything. Took the shop vac to the interior to pick up the stuff (amazing how much dirtier a black interior looks, isn't it...?), washed the windows, scrubbed the WeatherTechs, detailed the dash and console, applied RainX to the windshield.

Just in time for tomorrow's rain.... :icon_confused:

Bob

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to bed lining the plastic. I used rustoleum truck bed liner in the spray can. Im happy with how it turned out, way better than the stock color:icon_biggrin:
You must be registered for see images

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I used about 5 cans and did 3 coats. It's not quite like plasti dip but similar, I felt I had to be a little more careful about it running.

Thx, I might ask my mom to help me with this then, she is good at painting, I am not :D But, it's fall over here so it's gonna be next summer.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wired in trailer connector, greased u joints, ubj, lbj. painted and put the skids back on after drilling out 2 nutzerts on the cross member to put bolts in.

Hopefully using it to pick up a boat on saturday.

Front drive shaft still to put in with new cv joint, confirmed passenger side cv is responsible for clunking over bumps and rumbles when hard in turns.

New intermediate shaft and no front drive shaft didn't change anything.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped the Li'l Mule off at the Stealership.
Heard banging/hammer noise kinda like a flat tire on the way home from Vegas. did not see any fluid or tire problem crawled under the front started pushing and pulling parts of suspension nothing then Pushed up on the housing that the axels go into near the engine the passenger side moved up and down quite a bit. their checking out and trying to get warranty to cover it Got 7k left on warranty hope for the best