What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shoes are really low. I knew I should have bought the shoes and hardware to do everything at once, but...

Mine doesn't have dual piston calipers on either end.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You should have just left those Hellas on the ARB:fishing1::shakehead:
Well they are off now
plus got to thinking and as much as I hated to do it, cut the OEM fog light connectors off just for you!
Todays light setup, most likely will change tomorrow :Big Laugh:
You must be registered for see images attach

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they are off now
plus got to thinking and as much as I hated to do it, cut the OEM fog light connectors off just for you!

Huh! You swapped for the matrix? What's with the change of heart? Aren't your coils too stiff up front now? I just feel like that bumper won't be half of the strength of the ARB.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh! You swapped for the matrix? What's with the change of heart? Aren't your coils too stiff up front now? I just feel like that bumper won't be half of the strength of the ARB.

Ah where have you been? Check back a couple of days and see the transformation.
No the Matrix isn't half as strong but just going in a different direction after 8 years.
Coils too stiff? No not with the JBA adjustable coil-overs, it now sits 1/2 inch higher after removing the ARB
There'll be something else on after a while

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah where have you been? Check back a couple of days and see the transformation.
No the Matrix isn't half as strong but just going in a different direction after 8 years.
Coils too stiff? No not with the JBA adjustable coil-overs, it now sits 1/2 inch higher after removing the ARB
There'll be something else on after a while

Gotchya. Yeah I don't follow this thread THAT much :p Still looks as good as ever!

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they are off now

Wow didnt expect you to do that - I just thought maybe you had a spare set you gathered up somewhere. THANKS!

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they are off now

I see you put the LED squares back on

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I see you put the LED squares back on

They were on before, just on the bottom with the Hella FF700s up where the LEDs are now
Had to get some fog lights on it, LEDs were too bright to run all the time of course so had the Oval Hellas in the cupboard so WTH

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First oil change, fixed inner fender, usual fluid checks, found spare tire almost flat, gave her a bath. Ready for the first off road trip this weekend to silver lake sand dunes

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheeled it from 12am - 3am and almost got stuck in the woods without another vehicle to pull me out. Not one of my smartest ideas, but I'm here to tell it!!! :D

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday: in a grocery store parking lot, while backing slowly out of a tight spot with a moron parked over the line, I got slammed hard by an '07 Honda Fit. She put a couple cuts in my new spare tire cover. Her right taillight lens was shattered and she has a 2" dent in the sheet metal on the left side of the taillight area (vertical dent on the bend in the metal). Bulbs are fine and taillights work.

She was parked 2 spots closer to the door, with her right side facing the door. She backed up to drive towards the store. My left side was facing the door and I backed up to drive away from the door.

She claimed to be stopped and I hit her. Um, no…that's kinda impossible due to the damage to her right rear and my left rear. Oh, and I was going 1 mph if that and she rocked the Liberty and it made one heckuva bang. Oh, and I had a passenger who happens to have insurance licenses in Michigan (yep, the best friend from whom I got the Liberty in the first place) who can and will verify my story. She had no passengers and there were no witnesses that came forward.

Needless to say, my insurance company is denying her claim since her damage is inconsistent with her statement. Stupid b&^*%^.

Today: changed the oil and filter since my boss kicked us out 2 hours early ;)
(oh, and I roll with Castrol, too)

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Fortunately, my adjuster isn't stupid and is going to deny her claim based on the inconsistencies. But still….people are stupid.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.