What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well had the Matrix sitting on the work bench so threw it on for a while
This is what one looks like without a bumper cover on
Turns needed bolted in yet but they'll sit right there only level

So how much did the ride change without the weight of the ARB up front? Did you change the ride height by adjusting the coilovers? Were you bored with the ARB or do you have something else in mind...?

I know, too many questions. But just about the time I've figured out my own build sequence you do something that makes me rethink everything :emotions33:

Bob

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out the front turn signal lamp assembly. Cleaned off the terminals on the wiring harness. No more one eye signal on the front.:ehcapt:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So how much did the ride change without the weight of the ARB up front? Did you change the ride height by adjusting the coilovers? Were you bored with the ARB or do you have something else in mind...?

I know, too many questions. But just about the time I've figured out my own build sequence you do something that makes me rethink everything :emotions33:

Bob
After 8 years having it on there was just tired of it, needing something to change it some look wise so ..............The Matrix Brush Guard was just sitting there on the workbench waiting for me to do something withit, so on it went. It actually looks better than I thought it would without a bumper cover. I've got some ideas to do to it yet
As far as height, haven't touched it at all , still sitting about the exact same height it was before.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil and installed my CRS rock rails today, everything went smooth with install, really like em! They feel very sturdy way better than my mopar set! Have to test them out next weekend on my trip.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Took her to the jeep show and realized I should have registered because I could have won. Oh well
Yes you should have
Same way at Butler last year, I didn't enter mine and the winner was , well not very well built or even good looking

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Took her to the jeep show and realized I should have registered because I could have won. Oh well

Bruce, welcome to the first three car shows ThunderbirdJunkie attended when he built his '77 Cobra II in high school. He was parked close enough he got votes but he wasn't entered do he couldn't win, lol.
Kinda sad what shows up at car shows, really. Stock Vipers? Really? You cut a $90,000 check and enter a car show? **** you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
But now you'll have some competition since me and tom are going next year, well not really competition since tom'll win :rotflmao:
Nope , mines just an old beat up, rock chipped, tree scratched KJ
Although I did beat out one of those fancy go fast Grand Cherokees couple of years back at a show at one of the dealerships here

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saturday changed my spark plugs and I am glad I did. 0.090 gap on the old ones...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My spark plugs looked like that last time I changed them..........I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth:sad72:

Today I used my Jeep as a fishing shelter. I went out to a few different spots, just bobber/worm stuff. When it started raining, I backed the KJ up to the waters edge and opened the read hatch and door. Made a pretty good little roof.:fishing1:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I slammed my KJ on a stump and bent up the unibody in the front. Long story short I had to duck out into the woods on the side of the road to avoid an accident... :icon_cry:

Latest posts

Members online