Typical Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont drink much either anymore quit when i turned 21 now its an occasional celebratory type thing. Got my rear springs in the spacer kit for rear shocks and teraflex bump stops.

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of a tangent thought here, but...I'm about ready to replace my boomerang and while looking at the old one I got curious...how to the serious lifts that folks install affect the lifespan of those boomerang bushings?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of a tangent thought here, but...I'm about ready to replace my boomerang and while looking at the old one I got curious...how to the serious lifts that folks install affect the lifespan of those boomerang bushings?

If you don't do the extension from JBA can shorten life quite a bit

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My factory one seems ok still with 155k on it, about 75k of it lifted. No extension or anything.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My factory one seems ok still with 155k on it, about 75k of it lifted. No extension or anything.

Wow really its still OK? Thats great
Heck I can't get 75,000 out of an original one
well the 03 is at 91, and needing one bad but then I've only driven it 10,000 miles :happy175: