Time for a new poll...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of guys are all so funny.
If you don't like what I posted then why the hell do you bother replying?
I must of hit a sore spot with some of you...

I think your poll hit the nail on head...good to take stock. 'Course, now you got me thinkin' about taking it up into the high country with my Bride, gettin' a little mud on her (the Jeep, that is), and seeing some of God's stunning handiwork with the aspens turning gold on some two-track no one else is on. Nothin' better. (biggthumpup)

lhawkwing

Reaction score
What option was: Just got it and just starting to learn ?

Anywho, definitely A. Don't have any of the looks and haven't been to the mall with it...
Would like to learn what it can do, and then as money and time allow improve on that. So, aspiring to B would be part of the answer I suppose.

Tho' it honestly hasn't been to the mall cause I hates the mall... hates it, I does.

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not what a person does or says that makes a poser. It's what a person says and DOESN'T DO that makes a poser.

There is a former member of this forum that was always bragging about his off-road prowess..until Ry invited him to actually get his KJ dirty. (I won't name any names, but it's shown in Ry's sigline.):whip:

That makes a lot of sense. Some context is always good. :icon_smile:

Then in the spirit of things it's A and C for me with a desire to learn and do some off-roading once I have a few more bits for my Jeep. Once I'm there and doing it - pics will follow...

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Look, I'm just takin' the piss out of y'all!
I could care less what you folks do with your rigs.
Our ride spends most of its time posing with Jen driving it to work everyday!:D

It's just funny reading peoples answers.
Some get it and some feel it necessary to explain themselves...
Almost like you have a guilty conscience and might be thinking that maybe you are a poser. Not even a little bit?:D

Sorry but I've been using my medical marry jane so I'm really baked right now!:D

Last edited:

Heep

Banned
Reaction score
i dont wheel a liberty so i guess i dont wheel i quad!!

You must be registered for see images attach

awesome poll by the way

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to say A and B for me although I don't have the cash to do what I want to my 2012 kk yet but I get in the hills and desert here in Southern Ca. I also am not very knowledgeable when it comes to what I should lift it with or all the other suspension jargin you guys say. but I am willing to learn. also whish ther were more 4x libs in my area. I always see new libs but they arn't 4x seems like a waste of a jeep to me. lol
My Liberty is my alltime driver and I use it in the hills and desert it's not ready for rock hoppin yet

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A, For my wifes 02. It has been her daily driver since 2003.
As for the lift, she wanted to stand out from all the other KJ's at her work and on the road. We have only been off road twice with it so D for poser as well.

Attachments

• P7170139.jpg
    P7170139.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont see a choice for our 07 we got it for an extra vehicle, I drive it in the winter because my nissan sentra is the worst car I have ever drove on ice and snow. We also use it for our vacation vehicle, so mostly it sits in the garage.

Attachments

• PA230568.jpg
    PA230568.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A, For my wifes 02. It has been her daily driver since 2003.
As for the lift, she wanted to stand out from all the other KJ's at her work and on the road. We have only been off road twice with it so D for poser as well.

Like the pic I whish we had some trails like that here in soCAl. are those H2's ion the other side of the crossing?:smokin:

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the pic I whish we had some trails like that here in soCAl. are those H2's ion the other side of the crossing?:smokin:

Yes.
They were posing for pictures.

This was on the other side.

Attachments

• P7170141.jpg
    P7170141.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Ry, you're a badass wheeling MACHINE and I'm just a mall-crawling poser whose Jeep has never seen anything but pavement.

Feel better? (I keed, I keed) ;)

But seriously... you have been on some amazing trips. I definitely wheel my Jeep, but it's weak in comparison.

Actually, I'm the bad ass wheelin machine :gr_grin: Ryan is the passenger & photographer most of the time :)

Jen

BowWow

Reaction score
^ That orangish one must be a pre-lowered 02. Seems a little taller than the other two... *wink!*

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Look, I'm just takin' the piss out of y'all!
I could care less what you folks do with your rigs.
Our ride spends most of its time posing with Jen driving it to work everyday!:D

It's just funny reading peoples answers.
Some get it and some feel it necessary to explain themselves...
Almost like you have a guilty conscience and might be thinking that maybe you are a poser. Not even a little bit?:D

Sorry but I've been using my medical marry jane so I'm really baked right now!:D

For me and my response , I think its great you have the time abd the areas closer by to wheel . I would if I could every weekend BUT where I have to live for work etc is not the best wheeling areas.
What gets me is some people getting on others because they do not wheel every weekend. But they may have other responsibilties like work, family etc that keeps them from enjoying the pleasure of wheeling all of the time.
So downing those folks is not right. Like my statemenst about older hot rods with lots of horsepower, do you tell the owners they should be at the dragstrip instead of a car show ? No you'd tell them how bad ass their ride is. No one should be made fun of on how they trick out their ride nor how they use it.
Someday I hope to retire and live in an area where I have to 4 wheel in and out of my home. Until then I'll use mine the best I can
Nothing against you Ry, love ya man , but just my thoughts :whip: