Time for a new poll...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I want to do a poll.

How many members here are:
A. Daily drivers
B. True users off road with their Jeep Liberty. (if you pick this one you have to back it up with your Jeep in photos!)
C. Mall crawlers
D. Posers who want all the looks and don't actually know how to drive off road.
E. All of the above!
:D

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DD always looking for a chance to use 4WD!
You must be registered for see images attach

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E! See exhibit 1 at left- airing back up after coming off the trail. The sign says "Road Closed". This was the trip where I learned I needed tow points- luckily I got out on my own (no I wasn't smart enough to take pictures of that...) Out of frame is my buddy's 'yota which is way more built, but the Liberty keeps up!

This was just a day trip though. I have not yet spent a week in the wilderness living out of my Jeep like some folks on here (respect!)

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Jen and I are in for "E" but tend to be more of the Mall crawlers and posers like allot of people here who can't admit to it!:D
It shows in the lack of pictures from members who off road and who posers and mall crawlers are.
Web wheels... Read the quote in my signature line.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A, B, and C for me as well. Unfortunately, most of my pictures are from in the Jeep or after we're done with the trail.

That second picture is pretty old. I've got much nicer tires on her now. :D The first picture is from last weekend. And today I was at the Mall. And I drive her every day. Thus A, B, AND C!!!

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and if my motorcycle sells in time...

y. snow plow truck. :D

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I would be A & B - I don't do the mall. :whip:

Most of my miles are on-road but take it to the trails, farm fields and old coal mine roads whenever I can.

Old Coal Trail

You must be registered for see images

LOST event in Tennessee next weekend if I can arrange work travels.

Bob

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll go with Z - Tow Truck too. Put a hitch on it after we sold my other vehicle with a hitch. Now that I have a much more economical DD, the Jeep stays parked until I need to pull my trailer. :)

Although, I'd be willing to try some real trail riding. Just haven't had the time or money, since I don't have skids or any other armor. Don't want to break my tool right now. :)