The obligatory pictures post (56k beware)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Khaotic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The obligatory pictures post

Here she is in all her stock glory. Mods to follow shortly after budget allows (aka either persuade or take care of the wife. Anyone have a cousin named Louie?

Front Angle
You must be registered for see images attach

Side Profile

A Beautiful TN Sunset

Stock and STUFFED. lol.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice.

Just tell "The Wife" you need to get some "Jeep Lipstick".....:D

(that would be lift, tires, etc etc)

Dave

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could totally turn it into a cop jeep haha. Nice clean KJ you got there. Great buy! Enjoy it:)

Khaotic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally free. Didnt even pay the 18$ for the title transfer. Life is good. :D Thanks for all the comments :)

Khaotic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shooting for something along these lines :

15x7 4.5BS Cragar Nomad 1's and some form of 30x9.50x15

I kinda like the white on white look... A bit different from your standard black soft 8-esque look... (Mind you i think black soft 8's look badass.... but thats not the point)

Khaotic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thunderbird... You are epic. I couldn't agree more. It's kinda nostalgic for me too... My dad used to have a 1970something pumpkin orange dodge tradesman van w/ white nomad looking wheels and a phat dual exhaust that you could hear from 4 streets down. That thing was BAD ASS.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember back in my high school days one of the guys had an old Dodge PowerWagon, had a toggle switch for ignition and push button for the starter, you had to make sure you locked the door or disconnected the battery if you didn't want it stolen.. LMAO

After a while the wife saw all the money i was spending on the KJ and she said i was spending too much money on my mistress, so it kinda stuck.

I missed the story here, you got a FREE JEEP??

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be interesting.

There is a white 2wd right hand drive KJ on eBay that was imported according to the seller that i know was a police vehicle, it has a motorola mic clip on the top of the center console, and screw holes in about ten different locations on the dash, screw holes in the bumper, filled in holes on the roof, and the light shadow of where stuff was on the doors, etc...

So evidently they have been used for this purpose.

Khaotic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The free part of the story was in my introduction thread. Yeah it was a "hey thanks for making your mom happy by moving out here with your kids so she doesnt have to fly to san diego every other month to see them" present from my stepdad. lol.

PS: I may have buttered up the wife enough to actually get a coil lift goin' on. If so, I'm gonna pull a big-tall-texan and tuck me some 32x11.50x15's. Stay tuned in the months to come :) And yes... yes there will be lots and lots of pictures... because I know thats all you forum hoes want out of me anyways :D