subwoofers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you mount it under the seat? i thought about it but it started to rain and i said eff it.

The magic of velcro ;) Put it under the rear seat on the driver's side. Just stuck it to the floor, hasn't budged an inch.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't it a Truck?

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
i know a wrangler is titled as a "wagon" i believe atleast

Lower the ride hight and it does look like a wagon.
Most people here, regardless of lift, tires, extra lights, winch, and the like, they are all used as station wagon's. Same as Grand Cherokee's, Commander's, oh, and let me not forget, Hummers,..= Posers!
Add some Gre-Tex "Mountaineering" parka's and you get the full meal deal.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no self respecting soccer mom will admit this, but an SUV is nothing more than a jacked-up station wagon. And, if we're honest with ourselves, that's pretty much what most Jeep lines are... Station wagons with competent drive trains & suspensions.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep drive train <> to SUV drive train

Jeep drive train > SUV drive train

You should go sell your Jeep for saying that.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An SUV is what the auto industry calls vehicles with a body style modeled after Jeeps and made by companies that are not Jeep. FYI, the body styles are : Coupe, Sedan, Hatchback, Station Wagon, Truck, Heavy Duty (delivery, fire trucks, etc.), Semi Truck, SUV, and Jeep. A Jeep is no more an SUV than an ambulance is a station wagon.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Jeep was truly a classification, why don't they list it as such on my title and registration.

C'mon - I love my KJ, but it's an SUV. Hell, My Bronco with a V8 and full frame was a station wagon.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by "Other"....my registration says nothing about "other"; it says "5 door wagon" or something to that effect.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well anyway, while you decide what to call it, can some one recomend suitable ground upgrades. the dimming lights aint so pleasant, and i feel like a ****** at red lights...