Struts and Wheel Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RChris173

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering how many times i've put mine on the bump stops, i'm quite glad they are in. Fenders are still on, and i don't have stacked coils on the front suspension.

I've even seen people say the same thing with such comments of, it won't even contact those extended ones anyway.

lots of posts with failed daystar spacers on weak coils with stock bumpstops show the extreme of not putting them in. For my money its cheap insurance.

Put them in and start the long journey of finding the right alignment guy.

It has been aligned already...I will see about forcing it in further, but I don't think I can do it unless I take it out completely and re-try... :freak3:

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been aligned already...I will see about forcing it in further, but I don't think I can do it unless I take it out completely and re-try... :freak3:

Since you haven't started a my alignment is crap thread, you guy probably got it aligned better then my garage's first attempt.

Break it in a try again in 6 months.

RChris173

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you haven't started a my alignment is crap thread, you guy probably got it aligned better then my garage's first attempt.

Break it in a try again in 6 months.

I think I will get the lifetime alignment from Tires Plus. It sounds like a good deal especially if I am going to keep getting alignments?

RChris173

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I warmed mine up with a hair dryer and used a little bit of oil and they popped right in. Make sure you get the side notches lined up correctly.

Put some motor oil on it and it worked just fine. Took some effort, but I realigned it in place. Thanks for the tip. Didn't need the hair dryer.

Members online

No members online now.