Shipping costs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me how much it would cost to ship 4 stock liberty rims?
Also the name of the shipping company if you know a cheap one?

Thanks

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i was reading correctly on fed ex it said something like $110! Do you guys know any cheaper!?

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Depends on where you are vs. where they are, dimensions of the boxes, and weight of the rims. Once you have this info, you can get on the UPS/FedEx/USPS/whatever website and get a quote.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on where you are vs. where they are, dimensions of the boxes, and weight of the rims. Once you have this info, you can get on the UPS/FedEx/USPS/whatever website and get a quote.

i am doing that now..i didnt realize how expensive it would be!

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
getting rims from a friend for free and i need to know the price for shipping 4 stock rims

Dude we're not a shipping company, we're a forum. You'll have to get a quote from a shipping company like The United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, or DHL. Find out the exact weight of the 4 wheels and the size box you'll need to fit the wheels in and know the exact address they'd be shipping from and to in order to get a full accurate quote. Regardless its not gonna come from this forum.

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so you have a rough estimate, I bought 5 Rubicon Moabs from someone from Virginia on eBay. Shipping to So. CA worked out to just under $30 a wheel (Without tires).

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember, it will always be cheaper to get them shipped to business as opposed to residential when shipping with fedex/ups. I don't think USPS cares.

Members online