Safety Recall G03 - KJ BLOWER MOTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minimedic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought my 06 two weeks ago and my dealer failed to mention it to me!! However I did look on the Jeep site and yup, mine is recalled. Tried to make an apt with the closest place yesterday and they said "it'll be atleast 2 weeks and plan to leave it here all day". That *****, since I live about 1/2hr away and I know they wont drive me home to wait...

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought my 06 two weeks ago and my dealer failed to mention it to me!! However I did look on the Jeep site and yup, mine is recalled. Tried to make an apt with the closest place yesterday and they said "it'll be atleast 2 weeks and plan to leave it here all day". That *****, since I live about 1/2hr away and I know they wont drive me home to wait...
Salesmen usually know nothing about stuff like that, no big deal. In fact the service writters at Earnhardt's and Superstion Springs knew nothing of the recall till I brought it up to them.

You don't have to leave your Jeep all day. Call Earnhardt's (480) 345-7700 in Tempe (Baseline between Mill and Rural). Ask for Alan Clark. Tell him your a friend and ask him to check on the part availability for you (Blower Motor for Recall G03). Let him know you HAVE to wait on it and you'll bring it in early. Then set up the appointment. It may take them a couple of hours to get it done, but that beats waiting all day. Keep me posted and drop me a line if you have a problem....

Last edited:

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 20 minute job, you just have to get it in there when they are ready to work on it, and you should be out in a half hour.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you ever got an appointment to get your blower motor replaced?

Last edited:

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 20 minute job, you just have to get it in there when they are ready to work on it, and you should be out in a half hour.

Yep, just had mine done this morning. I got there at about 7:50 and was leaving at 8:25, so about 35 minutes all together....not bad. But, it does matter which dealer you go to, the one I would've typically used said it would be about a week before they could do it and even then they could only do it on certain days like tues, wed., and fri.....that's crap, I drove up to the one where I had it done with no appt. or anything and like I said, 35 minutes and I was gone.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I still haven't had it done. No time. I'll try Wednesday morning... if they can do it before I have to go to work, then great. :D

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my recall notice today.
LOL, the guy at the dealership I normally use told me I couldn't get the recall done without the notice.....I then "politely" told him he was full of crap and that there are several others who have had it done and STILL have not recieved the notice...idiots.