Rocky Road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Avoid their Rocky Road OTT Lift. It's a piece of crap. Of course buy it if you want to destroy your Liberty's suspension quickly.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OTT kit has been re-named the Budget Lift. Same thing thought. There other stuff is supposedly good. Some complain about customer service. I've ordered a few things from them and never had a complaint.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Avoid their Rocky Road OTT Lift. It's a piece of crap. Of course buy it if you want to destroy your Liberty's suspension quickly.

Geez... Mr. Negative! [-X

Marlon, how about explaining more why it's a piece? \:D/

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Marlon_JBT said:

I've read in the lift kit discussion forum it's junk too. #-o It's the typical spacer lift that is ok if you dont plan on taking the vehicle offroad. The problem is it doesn't come with longer bump stops to keep you from bottoming out the front struts under suspension compression.. Their combo kit is good though, i plan on getting that, rancho shocks/struts and tires with my income tax return. \:D/

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
myjeepwalks said:
grogiefrog said:
Marlon_JBT said:

I've read in the lift kit discussion forum it's junk too. #-o It's the typical spacer lift that is ok if you dont plan on taking the vehicle offroad. The problem is it doesn't come with longer bump stops to keep you from bottoming out the front struts under suspension compression.. Their combo kit is good though, i plan on getting that, rancho shocks/struts and tires with my income tax return. \:D/

All it takes is longer bumpstops to fix it? That is my understanding. If you go in knowing that then the lift is just fine. So the kit is not junk, like say the RK 7up kit was. It just needs a longer bumpstop. It still wouldnt be my lift of choice though.

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeger said:
myjeepwalks said:
grogiefrog said:
Marlon_JBT said:

All it takes is longer bumpstops to fix it? That is my understanding. If you go in knowing that then the lift is just fine. So the kit is not junk, like say the RK 7up kit was. It just needs a longer bumpstop. It still wouldnt be my lift of choice though.

True, i guess you could say its not junk becuase it works. But there are alot of other choices out there. From what i've read the OTT lifts are good for looks and to fit larger tires under the liberty. If you plan on wheelin just buy a coil lift.