Post Your KJ in Snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Now I just wish I could get some more this year!](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I could get a video of my doing doughnuts out in the parking lot \:D/

2003KJ

Reaction score
it'd be pretty crappy though.....no video camera....it would have be on the digital camera :pale:

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
some of the digicams these days offer decent video res.
640x420 should be fine, considering vidoe is also a bandwidth hog....

2003KJ

Reaction score
I've tried it before. The video is not bad, sound is a little sucky. I don't know how to get it up here though. Perhaps i would e-mail it to one of youz guyz with web space? Might have to do a test video... :-k

2003KJ

Reaction score
alright, I'll go out there in a little while and take a test video....perhaps starting up the jeep or something....something short and simple.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a 52 second video with my Kodak digital camera. The Quicktime file that it made was 6.3 megs. I then saved it as a low quality internet file, and it was now 300k. The sound is poor, but for anyone on a dialup it's not bad. No, it's not of my KJ. I would have to left my wife drive if it were! [-X

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Hmm, thread died. Sorry for the low quality pics... had to use the camera phone. My digi is dead, as some of you may already know. ](*,)

You must be registered for see images

KJs look cool in the snow. \:D/

2003KJ

Reaction score
What is that snow? Down here it's 70 friggin degrees in the middle of WINTER! We haven't had ONE snow storm yet (which is very late in the year for us). ](*,)

That white fluffy stuff sure does look like alot of fun!

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
What is that snow? Down here it's 70 friggin degrees in the middle of WINTER! We haven't had ONE snow storm yet (which is very late in the year for us). ](*,)

That white fluffy stuff sure does look like alot of fun!

Been warm like that down here for over a week, cold front last night, cold today, warming up again tomorrow, and then near eighty by Sunday....in January. I am not complaining, but it is different.... :-k

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had about two inches of wet snow fall early yesterday morning which made for some great pictures. These pictures were taken at our local Eagle Creek State Park. My new splash guards are working out great! Boy do they keep the sides cleaner, especially along the bottom of the front doors. Plus, I love having a 4x4 with ABS. It really does a good job on slick roads. I also spent the morning driving around Indy so I kept it in full-time four-wheel drive (Selec-Trac) all morning. Where cars had slide off the road, I was just fine. Boy do I love my KJ!

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogie,

those pics were wonderful \:D/

Between you and the guy up in the Seattle area, we got Jeep beat for Libby pics in the snow....these pics would also make a good tourism ad I think :-k

2003KJ

Reaction score
Perhaps some day I'll see that snow stuff again. Right now it's about 45, and because it hasn't got this cold in about 2 weeks, It feels really cold right now....LOL.

Man I can't wait for snow....I want to do some doughnuts soooo bad. I could do it on dry pavement, but that would just about kill my tires, and alot of un necessary wear and tear on the Jeep, where as snow is all sliding.

I need to move out by grogie!!! of course, the MINUTE i leave, it would start snowing here. And the 70ºs would follow me all the way up to Indy, much like that rain cloud that hangs over my head on a bad day.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some picts from central PA (state forest road just outside of Williamsport)

and the new heavy duty splash guards

Topher

Reaction score

2003KJ

Reaction score
lol woops! Looks like that hole was a bit deeper than ya thought. Looks like you had a blast wheelin, regardless. \:D/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.