Post Your KJ in Snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohio is getting snow now- 4-6" today and 6-8" tomorrow. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get some taken with lots of snow. I love white Christmases!

By the way, I got that long whine when I started up my Libby the other day when it was zero degrees out.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Now that looks cold!

i do believe it was around the time we had a friggin cold streak....temps in single digits, and windchill in the negatives...sometimes the actual temp dippin in the negatives at night.....

and damn u Tokyo joe...we're giong to be at a blistering 55 degrees tomorrow and by the time the weekend hits it will only be just about freezing....with CLEAR skies..........so much for snow in the holidays... ](*,)

2003KJ

Reaction score
and damn u Tokyo joe...we're giong to be at a blistering 55 degrees tomorrow and by the time the weekend hits it will only be just about freezing....with CLEAR skies..........so much for snow in the holidays... Brick wall

I agree!!! =D>

2003KJ

Reaction score
Noticed that KJ across the street trailn, How come you haven't talked them into modding theirs???? huh??????...LOL! \:D/

I want some snow dammit!!! All these pics are making me want it more. Right now it's 60º with rain, and Dallas got friggin snow yesterday, this is so messed up! ](*,)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally more snow! I had about 4 to 6 inches in open areas, and up to a foot or so in drifts. This is the first time that I tried out the the 4-wheel low. Now that's LOW... Very cool. The stock tires did fine for this, but I can see that snow tires would be really nice for deeper snow.

You must be registered for see images

First one down this street...

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was supposed to snow here last night and it didn't do it. I was all set to snap some pics this morning and nothing....just a few flakes piled on top of the wipers next the windshield. Couldn't even see anything on the ground. What a rip-off ](*,)

Now it is just friggin' cold and windy outside. If its not gonna snow....I hate the cold weather :-({|=

2003KJ

Reaction score
Ok now i'm really mad!!!

Houston TX Got a friggin white Christmas!!!!

ABout 80 miles away from me, Raleigh is getting clobbered with heavy snow, and it gets heavier the farther east in the state you go!

Here? The sun is out.

So lets recap, so far, just about everywhere else in NC has got some snow, except where I am.

And they're calling for temps up in the 60's to almost 70 for the next week if not more!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

(sorry to rant)

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Ok now i'm really mad!!!

Houston TX Got a friggin white Christmas!!!!

ABout 80 miles away from me, Raleigh is getting clobbered with heavy snow, and it gets heavier the farther east in the state you go!

Here? The sun is out.

So lets recap, so far, just about everywhere else in NC has got some snow, except where I am.

And they're calling for temps up in the 60's to almost 70 for the next week if not more!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

(sorry to rant)

I know the feeling. I live in Texas and I live in practically the only area that didn't get copius amounts of snow. It really *****. And its going to be in the seventies and eighties here in a couple of days and stay that way through the new year.

2003KJ

Reaction score
went surfin through the hundreds of pics on my computer a little while ago, and I stumbled upon some of my KJ in it's "first snow", anybody care to see any?

2003KJ

Reaction score
The Jeep stays garaged, these were taken after I went out testing it's abilities in the empty parking lot behind my house, by doing massive doughnuts!

On that last one, the bike in the background belongs to my friend's son. he came up to my house to see how the KJ could "handle the snow"

That's what i woke up to that day. That was roughly 10-12", a little higher in snow drifts (the closer ot the garage door you get, the wind blew it away from my driveway)

Hopefully this year i'll get some better shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.