Possible problem with Front end. After service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Th'er

Reaction score
Hello,

After having the dealer replace the lower ball joints, I installed new upper control arms.

Well, I brought it to a shop in order to have the front end aligned.. All seemed to go fine.. They put it on the lift, I was outside the bay and the Mechanic was working on the right side "Passenger" adjusting,,

Going back and fourth from side to side.. he was back on the passenger front side. when he was tightening up on something.. I heard a "Pop" Then say him look under the jeep to see if I was there still or if I heard it...

I asked if all was ok and Ofcourse he said yes...

when he was finished I paid and left.. without asking for the "Printout"

so I turned around and went back and requested it.. Then I noticed that on the Passenger side the Camber was still in the RED....

He said.. he tried tightening up as much as he could but that was the best he was able to do...

and said that the Lower Control arm bushing could be bad.. and that's what may be causing it...

Well, Then I was thinking did he break something.. with that "Pop Noise" that I heard !!

I went home took a look. and didnt see anything out of the norm.. what I can just visibly see..

any thoughts on this...

Here's a copy of the report.

could something have snapped? that made that pop noise?

Attachments

• 05 liberty.jpg
    05 liberty.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 9