Party Girl Jeep ???? From AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When it hits dealers in the third quarter of 2007, Jeep hopes the new Liberty will appeal to "young couples and new families, as well as professional, young single men and women between 30 and 40 years of age, balanced male to female." That last part is the important piece-the current Liberty is commonly know to appeal more toward young women, and is even known in some circles as the "party girl Jeep." Good luck, guys. The edgier, Cherokee-esque looks might broaden the Liberty's appeal, but we don't expect them to stop filling sorority driveways any time soon, either.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fine by me, I am married so I am not technically a man anymore either ;)

I don't really care what people/reviews call my vehicles. My previous vehicle was a Grand Prix, and my family teased me about blue hairs driving them (I was 20 when I got it). I love the car still, it was a great car and I modified it enough to where it looked and behaved very sportily (is that a word?). Forget the haters ;)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have the same opinion that if you need a car to establish what type of person you are, you have more important issues to deal with than what to drive.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I drive a JEEP! If somebody calls me a girly man for that I'd just laugh in their face. Of course, my KJ replaced a '99 Ford Taurus Wagon so I guess I don't really feel the need to compensate for anything.

My fiance thinks I'm cool...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bring on the girls...........oh wait my GF will rip their lips off and then shoot me with my own gun......better not.

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
My wife is the only one who drives the KJ now due to my right foot being severely mangled. I so much as try and stomp on the brake pedal and I'll break it a third time!

We've just come back from so off road fun and teaching Jen how to approach big puddles and mud pits and how to go through them.
Jeep completely coated in muck!
I mean you couldn't even tell if the head lamps were on!
The back of my Thule wind deflector on the roof rack was coated!
She did good!
Had a blast!

We go to the gas station for some refreshments.
Buddy pulls into a gas station parking lot and parks next to us in a TJ with some fancy boy racer wheels,knobby tires, tube bumper, 30 feet of recovery strap wound around it!
Cheap shit driving lights on the A pillars.
Not a speck of mud or trail rash on the body work...
Well, she gets out and moans out a complaint as she instantly gets a good schmeer of fresh mud and other assorted goo on her pants :)
Dick head in the TJ calls her a poser and say's girlly Jeep no less! I, being a man get out of the KJ,cast and all and hobble over to his jeep and have a look at it.
Buddy once again exclaims a sound "Pffff" as he looks at the front of the jeep and see's a winch! I light a cigar and wait for Jeniffer to exit the store with out assortment of goodies for us and the girls in the back seat.
Buddy no exits the gas station convenience store and looks at me with big eyes as he notices caked dry mud all over my legs and cast; now he doesn't say anything anything anymore but just looks at me and "My Rig"

I state politely "Nice TJ! Off road much in it?" He looks at my and replies "I just jot it actually" Hmm. Your license plate tag shows you've had it for the last 9 months! and your son told me you've had it since new!"

"So? Who's the poser here? Your Jeep only see's off road when you pull out of the gas station parking lot and those fancy tires get to touch some gravel!"
"Oh, Nice tow strap...It's so clean it's frightening"
Hobble back to the passenger side and climb back in.
Jen gets back in, I look at her, shake my head, and she looks out her window
and say's to the guy "There are people that do and there people that want everybody else to think that they do!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Socks......I like that.

This morning I stopped at the 7-11 and there's a TJ with the top off and mud all over it, and it is pouring real hard rain. I go in to get a cup of coffee and wondering who is driving it. There's a guy getting a cup of coffee at the register and he is all dripping wet. Didn't get a chance to say anything to him but I guess he was one of those "that do"

Dave

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto. My fiance was stoked when she saw me drive up in my KJ for the first time. She says I look hot driving it!:D

Besides, it's not the model of Jeep that matters... it's the driver. Anybody ever seen "clueless"? (I was forced to watch, not my choice.)