Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most parts I buy about the same price as Rock Auto and have it right then or later that day
I'll continue to shop locally and support local businesses

I'd shop local too if I could get that price and convenience...

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rockauto is technically a local business for me...about 2 hours east of me. Know where their HQ is. Driven by it.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rock auto is way cheaper for me in Canada.

I can get Mopar with cheap shipping, or the same gates or moog that I would have bought at napa for twice the money.

That said, i still stop at napa everytime i'm in North Dakota for stuff. This time will be brakes for front.

justjeeps

Reaction score
I've had nothing but good luck for many parts for many different vehicles from rock Auto, I almost always but the name brand stuff though. What kind of honor stories have you heard?

I use to live in the southern U.S and had the convince of three auto parts stores all with in 3 miles. Now I am married and live in Ontario and the prices are almost robbery!!

I have used Rockauto both in the States and in Canada with complete satisfaction and that includes some Mopar parts which actually ship from various Chrysler dealers. Most recently I purchased a clock spring for my 02 and when checking the shipping invoice it came from a jeep dealer in MI.

Last edited: