Parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
42RLE freshly built
2.5 inch lift with springs
Front axle/cv's/steering components
Rear axle(Chrysler/Corporate 8.25, 3.73s, limited slip)
Driveshafts front and rear
5 moabs with one MTR and 4 265/70/16 used A/T
The whole front cradle
If you need something other than interior or the body just ask.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the moabs.. how much shipped to 56031?

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2.5 lift are you willing to ship?

sent by telegraph from my k30

Yeah I'll ship it. Its a spacer lift I'll ship the front strut in tact so all you have to do is unbolt yours and put these on. Its has a homemade top plate and one extra ISO in the back. I would recommend you use your rear spring but I'll ship mine if you want them

offroad cowboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kj only has 84 k miles how many milrs are on the springs?

How much ?

Last edited:

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kj only has 84 k miles how many milrs are on the springs?

How much ?

The rear springs I never changed so probably original and the jeep has 175,000 miles on it. The front springs have about 50,000 on them. I got them off of a rolled KJ in a junk yard with about 40,000 miles on it. And I'll ship you it assembled so you won't have to worry about dying from compressing your springs lol plus that way if you wanna go back stock you have you assembly already together.

And $300 not including shipping what's your zip and I'll try to get some estimates

MoD

Reaction score
what is the price on the front drive shaft? also interested in the moabs shipped to 46514 just wheels

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow kid.. I guess I should say thank you for showing me you have no integrity before I sent you the money for those wheels. :yourself:

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I offered them to you cheaper cause you told me about your 3 kids and no money. But at the same time I'm 19 living on my own now so I'm trying to support myself and my projects. Sorry if someone else could pay more and after posting that I remembered us talking. Was going to let you have them when the time came you had the money. But since I can f@#$ myself I guess I'll just not worry about it. Youre too quick on those keys!

Last edited:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well where I come from a man is only as good as his word. We negotiated and agreed on a price. In my book a deal had been made. If you can get an extra $50 from someone else more power to you. That just shows me you're not a person I can trust and I don't want anything from you. Quick on the keys or not I still meant it.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well where I come from a man is only as good as his word. We negotiated and agreed on a price. In my book a deal had been made. If you can get an extra $50 from someone else more power to you. That just shows me you're not a person I can trust and I don't want anything from you. Quick on the keys or not I still meant it.

A deal being made is when money exchanges or products have been exchanged in my book. Nothing was final. And the other people who have bought stuff from me so far have trusted me and I've made sales on line and in person with the jeep parts. I'm sorry youre so butt hurt but I'll sell the rims whether to you or not. Sorry Some people don't shop at walmart cause they hate it. Doesnt stop sales from being made.

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A deal being made is when money exchanges or products have been exchanged in my book. Nothing was final. And the other people who have bought stuff from me so far have trusted me and I've made sales on line and in person with the jeep parts. I'm sorry youre so butt hurt but I'll sell the rims whether to you or not. Sorry Some people don't shop at walmart cause they hate it. Doesnt stop sales from being made.

Some books shouldn't be read.
A deal (contract) is made when terms have been agreed on. This for that. In writing or oral. Both parties in agreement.
Not choosing sides just pointing out what is considered a 'contact'.
Now if you've agreed an a price, and set a time limit for payment or pick up, and it wasn't. Then you had the right to offer the items again at any price- combo you want.
Hope it was just miscommunication and it works out for both parties.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some books shouldn't be read.
A deal (contract) is made when terms have been agreed on. This for that. In writing or oral. Both parties in agreement.
Not choosing sides just pointing out what is considered a 'contact'.
Now if you've agreed an a price, and set a time limit for payment or pick up, and it wasn't. Then you had the right to offer the items again at any price- combo you want.
Hope it was just miscommunication and it works out for both parties.

The only thing that was agreed upon was a price nothing else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.