OscarMike/Howard Hughes Liberty Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RENEGADE Concept

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seat belt buckle holder/button.

I made a new custom seat belt holder button today - Picture below. It wasn't something I originally intended to do, until the factory plastic one broke and fell off one day, and the dealership wanted a crazy price for a new one. So I made something nicer and a bit more fitting to this jeeps new look. It's basically two large satin chrome rivet heads sandwiched on either side of the strap and attached to each other by a post through the middle.

Attachments

• IMG_20170530_43196.jpg
    IMG_20170530_43196.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

nogoldformarfa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sir please do not ever stop doing this. This is my kind of stuff right here I love it. Please tell me you call it the spruce goose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RENEGADE Concept

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the name idea. Lol. And don't worry, I haven't stopped, just took an extended break. I'll probably start back at it later this summer.

Jared Allen

Reaction score
Custom Crossbars

Here are my custom roof rack crossbars made mostly from modified Nissan Frontier and Xterra parts. I always loved the look of the roof rack on the xterra. And now the top of my Renegade has a very similar look.
I already had the Mopar crossbars for carrying my kayak, but I hate how the bars overlap the rails and stick out the sides. They just look aftermarket. They don't have a clean fitted look like something that came on the vehicle. But my new crossbars do, and look awesome. That said, I'm not sure they were worth all the work. Making them was a major pain, and an exercise in frustration. Lol

Did you fabricate the oval tube or buy it somewhere? I have the xterra ends, but the tube is too short.