OME springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
So, I installed a set of OME front coils (927's) and what to my eyes did appear....no more lift than the Rusty's coils I had in there in the first place.

Hmmm......so much for "more lift" eh? kopkrab.gif

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing that they are now installed. When can I expect the rest of my money?

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who told you you would gain more?? they will definitely last a lot longer than rustys especially if you add a bumper or winch

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
You don't remember the"more lift less sag posts"?
There was a lot of people trying to tell me that you get more lift from OME coils, as opposed to Rusty's coils.

And Sydbro, you shouldn't advertise something as new, when you know it's not. I checked back in your post history.

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The majority of people just add a 3/8" clevis lift to boost it 3/4", a lot easier and cheaper than putting in a top spacer.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't remember the"more lift less sag posts"?
There was a lot of people trying to tell me that you get more lift from OME coils, as opposed to Rusty's coils.

And Sydbro, you shouldn't advertise something as new, when you know it's not. I checked back in your post history.

yeah I remember and its true if you gained the same height, over time the OME will keep your height whereas Rustys coils wouldnt have and they should also have a better ride then crustys

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
First off Tony, I wouldn't post something like that so everyone could see...that was just uncool man. If there were a problem, he should have had the courtesy to PM me first.....

Second, I will retort when my face gets slapped. I am not going to post anything else about this issue with Sydbro.

Lastly, I need to put in Daystar front poly spacers to see if that will net me "less sag". :p I already have 3 conduit nuts under the shock now. I also have the Daystar upper strut plates if I need to go that direction, they are sitting in the back seat right now.