OME/ Bilstein Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swampbandit

Reaction score
I am looking into ordering some shocks and coils. I just put a spacer lift on my 02 and that is junk, pretty much sits the same as it did stock.

I want to get around 2.5"s or so, i found a good deal on some OME 927s and I am wondering if Bilstein 4600s and a JBA upper strut plate would get me there?

Which bilstein shocks should i go with and should i get JBA upper strut plate?

dchadjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put 927/948 OME springs and Bilstein 4600s on mine, with extra isolators in the rear and JBA strut plates in the front and gained right about 2.5" over stock height. see before and after below
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking into ordering some shocks and coils. I just put a spacer lift on my 02 and that is junk, pretty much sits the same as it did stock.

I want to get around 2.5"s or so, i found a good deal on some OME 927s and I am wondering if Bilstein 4600s and a JBA upper strut plate would get me there?

Which bilstein shocks should i go with and should i get JBA upper strut plate?

927s alone will give you 2.5 inches of lift, adding a top plate from JBA will put you at 3 inches
Done a bunch of KJ lifts with 927s/ 948s

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the 1/4 inch top plate.
This is what I just ordered.
Front: Bilstein 24-139168
Rear: Bilstein 24-185240

Just installed Bilstein/OME 927 and 1/4 inch top plate this weekend. Front is at 21 1/2 inches after the alingment. Before the alignment it was right at 22 inches. Haven't done the rear yet but going with OME 948/Bilstein.

Last edited: