NP242 out of 06KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lifted00

Reaction score
Here is a NP242 out of an 06 KJ. This had 6k miles on it when removed. This is all I have left after parting it out other than some trim.
I'll take $175.00 shipped.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Just incase anyone needs to ask:

This is the Full Time transfer case (Not command trac); 48/52 torque split front and rear.

Can this be used in place of a NP231?

lifted00

Reaction score
Just incase anyone needs to ask:

This is the Full Time transfer case (Not command trac); 48/52 torque split front and rear.

Can this be used in place of a NP231?

This can be used in place of the NP231. It's a great upgrade if you want full time 4wd as well as the part time 4wd that the NP231 already has.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FullTime is nice - I use it in the rain quite often so I don't have to worry about the wheel spinning if I am in traffic and need to accelerate quickly (i.e., left hand turn out of a parking lot)

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I have an '06, so then do I need anything else besides this, to change over to the full-time 4WD? Drive Shaft? Shifter? Mounting hardware? Programming issues?

lifted00

Reaction score
The 242 is the same length as 231 and would bolt right in. The plugins would go right into as well. The only thing you would need would be the shifter like jeepjeepster said.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FullTime is nice - I use it in the rain quite often so I don't have to worry about the wheel spinning if I am in traffic and need to accelerate quickly (i.e., left hand turn out of a parking lot)

I love my Full time when I'm off roading too...when it's a little to severe for 2wd, but not tough enough for 4 part time...:cool:

Members online

No members online now.